Last Cheer Practice

Nicolette's POV

(pic of Nicolette on the side)

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Shut the hell up you mechanical whore!" I yelled waking up

I walked to the shower and turn it on so it was warm. I jumped in and used my Bath and Body Works 'Beautiful Day' body wash, shampoo, and conditioner. I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth and my hair. I went to check my twitter I gained 1,000 more followers the usual now I'm up to 12k, my Instagram is the same and I snapchatted some of my friends from school, as well as cheer.

Let me introduce myself. Hi! My name is Nicolette but everybody calls me Nicole. I'm 15 and I got my permit so yeah bitches! I have black hair thats so black, that it has a blue hue to it with bright blue eyes there literally a neon blue and then add a tan cause I'm Hispanic. I'm a cheerleader at Orlando Allstars on team Red Sox but I'm supposed to be on the highest rank because my best friend, Miracle an I have all the skills of the best team in the world we're the best for our age division, but every time we tried out they said were not good enough.

So yesterday me and Miracle sent in a video to Eddie and Orbie the coaches of Cali Smoed and were waiting for something back. Back to me getting ready for school.

I'm wearing a teal, elbow length collared shirt thing that's also a crop top, some black distressed high waisted shorts,  and my shoes are just some black and white Adidas Raleigh's. I just kept my black hair naturally straight and put my black beanie on. My makeup is eyeliner on my top waterline and on my bottom and white eyeshadow on the lid with a raspberry color in the crease and a winged eyeliner my lips are a raspberry color cause of my Baby Lips.

I grabbed my  white crochet backpack and keys.

( outfit on polyvore my account name is corbin~reeves)

"Mom let's go," I yelled

" You know I can't wait till you can drive so I don't have to wake up so god damn early," my mom screamed down the stairs.

"Mmmmm.... TOO BAD," I screamed, yet again, then laughed at myself.

I got in the drivers seat of the car plugged my phone into the radio and blasted 'Problem' by Ariana Grande.

" Would you turn that shit down," my mom yelled over the music

"Fine," I stuck my tongue out and turned it down, I love how it's always the first song played for my driving playlist.

~~~~When at school~~~~

"Bye mom," I yelled making all the parents look at me like I'm a mental child.

She have me a death glare. I turned and walked to the entrance seeing Miracle and Tommie there my best friends, but Tommie doesn't cheer she plays soccer yes I said she, girls can be name Tommie.

Miracle has long blonde hair and dark brown eyes. She's Hawaiin and Irish so she's kinda tan but not as tan as me. She's got a little bit of freckles on her nose.

She's a fashionista *insert snap and popped out hip*

She's wearing chevron leggings thats are multi colored, a white tank top crop top that says "okay? okay.", and some black ankle boots that tie up and have studs on the heels. She has her gold Minnie Mouse bow necklace and her earring match what her shirt says. She just left her natural beach curls in her hair, a plain white and cheetah print snapback,her red bandana "i hate you" backpack is on the ground next to her. Did I mention to say this fashionita hates wearing makeup she's just wearing a light pink lip gloss and a little bit of mascara cause her eyelashes are blonde so it looks like she doesn't have any.

Tommie is sporty but she won't wear shorts to school unless its gym or she's at soccer practice.

Tommie has dark red hair and its naturally that way and she has the prettiest dark green eyes. She's not tan but shes not white like ghost white, but she's shockingly beautiful and she's got a boyfriend of 2 years named, Dylan hes sweet and he's on the school football time as the line backer

(Dylan is Alex Pettyfer cause damn hes fine)

Tommie is wearing a daisy layered crop top with white skinny jeans and her black converse, her hair in bouncy curls, her makeup was a dark smokey eye with a light pink lip.

Then on cue right when I was walking over Dylan and his friends came over and he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind she tilted her head back and kissed him and then she turned around and it truned into a heated makeout session. Like really people some people don't want there eyes bleeding. For gods sake!

*Bring Bring Bring*

Thank God! For once in my life I'm glad the bell rang and I headed to my first class which is gym. Yay! Well at least there are showers and I won't have to walk around stinky. I got to my locker and out on my gym clothes which includes black Nike Pros, a pink sports bra, and a shear white crop top, with my beautiful blue Nike Free Runs. Might sound slutty but thats what the list said so I walked out of the locker room getting the usual whistles, glares from girls, and then the one I love the most I purposely walk past him swaying my hips more he slaps my butt. I turned around and ran and jumped into his arms so my legs were around his torso and my arms around his neck and we started making out. Which led to all the girls rolling there eyes because well, he's mine.

Oooh I'm being rude this is my boyfriend of 1 year. Channing. He's the schools football team quarterback.

(Her boyfriend is Channing Tatum and i just realized that her and Tommies boyfriends were both in Magic Mike together)

~~~~At Home after school~~~~

When Miracle and I got home my mom and her mom were talking and stopped when we walked in we went to the dining table and sat down and they told us Eddie and Orbie called saying that we made it to Smoed and they wanted to know if we would like to join and if so call and come as soon as possible.

We started screaming and saying "YES!"

They told us to go get ready for last cheer practice they already told the coaches that we were going to a Califronia Smoed.

So Miracle and I got into our matching blue Nike Pros, Pink sports bra, and cheer shoes with our best friend cheer bows in our pulled up hair.

We got into the car and arrived at the gym, we ran in and saw that the girls already started and the coaches were explaining to them whats happening and saying stuff thats not true and they were pissed. We came in and the girls all got up and hugged us crying telling us that they knew Eddie and Orbie would say yes. We helped the coaches redo the dance so they have people filling in our spots.

After practice I remembered Tommie and Channing then I asked my mom if we could go to there house to say goodbye. They agreed.

~~~~Tommies House~~~~

Miracle and I got to Tommies house we got to her door and knocked

"What's wrong you weirdos, you look like wet raccoons," she started laughing until she realized we were seriously crying.

We told her whats happening and she just hugged us and cried. She was happy for us.

"You guys needed this and to get out of here, show them what you really got," she mumbled into our shoulders.

~~~~Channings House~~~~

When I got to his house I walked up to the door and knocked to see him open the door. I jumped into his arms crying and mumbled what was happening.

"Nicole, chill out we know this is good for you and that its for the best," he said and kissed my nose.

"I think we should break up since I am going to be so far away from you," I said sniffling.

"I agree," he said hugging me again.

"I love you," i said smiling sadly

"I love you too," he said smiling

That night I got home packed went to bed knowing this is for the best.

See you soon,

Corbin 😘