Chapter 7

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 7: School grass special pet 07

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 7: School grass special pet 07

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When you say goodbye, Bai seeks to go to the community with his drawing board.

After a small road, I was suddenly stopped by three girls. Seeing that they are dressed in a good family, especially the girl headed in the middle, looks arrogant and disdainful, and looks up and down in the top and bottom. "What is your relationship with Gao Yuan?"

Bai looked and thought about it. It seemed to be a high-profile fan. I remember the last time I played in the high distance. The most enthusiastic thing was these girls. Perhaps the recent appearance of Gao Yuan’s care for her has made them feel unhappy.

Looking at the girl's appearance as a rival, Bai is looking funny, but on the face is a natural smile with some doubts. "I am with Ayuan? We are neighbors, who are you?"

"Neighbors? Neighbors will he be so good to you? Really shameless!"

"And, you control who we are, anyway, you will not be allowed to appear next to the high school seniors."

Bai Xing squinted slightly, and the good eyelashes cast a shadow, covering the look of the fundus. She had some helpless smiles in her mouth, and she heard the voice of Qing Yue with an apologetic but resolute taste. "Sorry, I can't do your request."

"You!" These girls are usually used to being used, and the little princess at home, for a time she was so politely blocked.

White looking for red and snow, the beautiful standing there, but looking at them with a smile, which made the people who could not understand her give birth to the fire from the bottom of my heart, the girls in it directly pushed forward She stood in front of her with a proud face. "Don't pretend to be a simple and innocent look in front of us. Do you know who I am? Oh, I warn you, it's best to be honest and long-term." Point, otherwise, your future days will be wonderful."

When she shot, she did not resist it. She took off her strength and fell to the ground. The canvas behind her slammed into a "beep" sound. Only her palms rubbed on the ground and smashed the skin, and the blood leaked out.

"Hey..." Bai searched with a sigh of relief.

The smug look on the girls’ faces has not faded, and they heard a gentle voice coming. “What are you doing?”

White looked for a few people in front of the original impatient look when they looked up to see people come to become somewhat unnatural.

“Su Shi’s senior?”

White seeks to turn his head, just to see the man slowly approaching, he has the soft eyes of spring water, the long straight eyebrows stretch, the smile of the thin lips is gentle and harmless; the simple matching of white and black pants outlines The slender figure, just looking at this person, has a fresh and natural gentle atmosphere.

"What's wrong with this?" He looked at the situation in front of him, his brow wrinkled. "You are bullying your classmates?"

Even with the words of reproach, the good voice is still gentle, but the disapproving eyes make people unconsciously bowed in front of him and feel a little uneasy.

"Nothing! I, let's go first..." Several girls rushed out of here.

Su Shi shook her head helplessly, looking at the ground with his eyes open and no action, Bai Xun extended his hand, a gentle voice with concern, "Are you okay?"