-Chapter 96 - Extra

In the small room just sent away, there was a blurry figure, a round and fat group, surrounded by white fog. .

It muttered to himself. "It’s weird. In the past, in other game worlds, aren’t players all looking to stay there? This time, the harvest is very rich, and I kindly give her an option.”

While spitting, it suddenly moves when it wants to extract energy - what happened? This game world energy is gone?

It hurriedly summoned a mirror similar to the water wave, which clearly reflected the scene after the death of the white--the men and men actually set fire to the villa, and the protagonists were all buried in the sea of ​​fire.

Without the main characters, the energy generated by the love and hate between them is naturally gone, and the world of this game has solidified, basically like a dead object.

"This world is busy!" It fell into the water mirror with anger.

Suddenly, special energy fluctuations - "Hey, there are new people!"

The sight was shifted by the new thing, and the figure slowly disappeared into the room.

Then, the whole room began to turn into ash. It didn't notice that the original game world started to move and seemed to freeze at some strange time.

......

Bai Xun traveled in the mountains for a while, and his mood was sorted out. He came back and found a leisurely job. The salary was not high, and she sent me to pass the time.

But in recent days, she started to make a strange dream.

......

White looking open, beautiful room, familiar pink decoration, she sighed - this dream is coming again!

She got used to the bed and washed her clothes. The door was opened and there were seven rooms adjacent to her bedroom.

She is too familiar with this villa. Isn't it to be given to her before the seal?

She went straight down the promenade and went downstairs.

I thought she woke up here on the first day, and Hu Lihu smashed into one of the rooms, just hitting the land for changing clothes.

Scared that she almost went crazy, thought she fell into the game again!

What is even more frightening is that other people live here, but they haven’t even played!

She couldn't figure out what it was like to be in the end. After a day of trepidation, she woke up in the real world just after going to bed at night.

It turned out to be a dream... It’s just that the timeline inside is very strange. It’s a life that happened after she was sick but shealed.

Everyone here maintains a wonderful balance.

However, since it is a dream, Bai Xun will be stress-free. Anyway, she will only dream back to the game when she sleeps at night, and return to the normal life of the original world when she is in the daytime.

She jumped into the kitchen and prepared to turn over the fridge to find something to eat - it was the same as she was hungry for one night in the morning.

"Small search, breakfast will be fine, do you want to drink a cup of hot milk first?" The gentle male voice rang behind her, and handed a glass of milk to her.

"Thank you." Bai searched for milk. He turned to look at the tall, long-legged Su Shi who was wearing a pink apron. He couldn't help but smile. "Hey, senior, don't you go to class today?"