Chapter 85

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 85: King of the Night 16

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 85: King of the Night 16

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When I saw Qin Feng, I was in a complicated mood.

As long as he thinks that this is Bai Xing, even if he has lost his memory, he has always been obsessed with it, and he feels that his heart is blocked.

However, perhaps they can cooperate to get back to Bai as soon as possible.

"Xiaoxun was taken away by Yan Yan." The voice of Qi Duo and dumb was a little tired.

Qin Feng’s pupils shrank. “What do you say? Xing Rong’s sputum? How can Xiao Xun be there?”

A person who is as fierce as Yan Yan, if Bai Xun is offended, he falls into his hands and can’t imagine it.

Qin Feng was too excited. For a time, he couldn’t take care of the gentle image that he usually maintained. He grabbed a series of questions and asked questions.

Speaking of this, the end of the heart is a pain...

"...is my fault..." The seal was a little weak. "There are a lot of people who are swearing. I don't know where the small search is being held. It is impossible to get in hard..."

"The most important thing now is to find the little one first."

The two discussed the night until the next morning, the eyes were dark.

At this moment, Feng Yi people came back to give him a letter - "late brother! something happened!"

......

On the other hand, Yan Yan looked at the information in his hand, and there was no such thing as a record of Bai Xing's life during this time.

It was not good to know from the doctor that she had not had a good time during this time. She was still trying to punish her to keep her with the dog. The mental shock caused too much memory confusion. So, did she not recognize him?

Yan Yan’s hand trembled and the information fell on the ground. He strode to the white room.

He blames her!

The blackening value gradually dissipated, and his heart was bleeding every step of the way.

He thought about the traces of her hand yesterday, it should be the wound bitten by the dog...

The good value rose to 70%.

He thought that she was caught in the innocent look of the day, she did not pretend that she really lost her memory...

The good value rose to 80%.

The sputum that has already reached the door is white and does not dare to open the door.

She has always been really good for him, but what about him? What did he do?

As soon as he thought of the feet of Bai Xun, his heart could hardly breathe.

He was afraid to see her hate his eyes, but...

In any case, he will find the best doctor to cure her, even if she wants him a leg, he will never resist.

Yan Yan shivered and opened the door, but the situation of seeing him made his eyes crack.

The bright red blood stained the white sheets, and Bai Xun was unpopular in the bed, and his blood was still on his wrist.