Chapter 23

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 23: School grass special pet 23

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 23: School grass special pet 23

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Under the dark night sky, the road with faint light is empty and silent.

High-distance hands in the pocket, a person walked in the front, white hunted with his coat behind.

She was cold and hungry, thinking that her mother was still in the hospital, and the money was not earned...

White seeks to shed tears while walking.

The former smoldering person heard the occasional snoring behind him and stopped unconsciously.

Bai Xun also stopped slowly.

Half a sigh, the high far is open, the voice is dry, "Why go to that place?"

Bai Xun has not spoken yet. Gao Yuan’s wine broke out. He tried to suppress anger and sorrow. “If I didn’t go to Xiaoya to pick you up, I don’t even know that this is the so-called part-time job of teaching others to paint?”

He was so excited that he calmed down.

His voice is very cold. "You lied to me."

The blackening value of the high head is slowly rising.

This is the first time he talked to her so cold.

Bai Xingxing’s eyes were stained with tears, and the reddish eyes were full of grievances and apologies. “I’m sorry, Ah Yuan, I didn’t mean to lie to you, I...”

She couldn't keep talking, and her tears fell even more fiercely. She looked at the tall back of her face, and her voice trembled but she could hear the other person trying to cry. "I really have no way, I need money." ……a lot of money……"

"What a lot of money? What do you have to do with so much money?" Gao Yuan turned around and did not understand, and looked at the white-eyed tears and said nothing.

He didn't dare to look at her, but he was afraid that his heart was soft. Sure enough, now she saw the red nose of her crying, let him feel uncomfortable, and reached out to help her wipe her tears and sigh, "Don't cry..."

Originally, I haven’t been crying out, and I’m so depressed that I’m so worried that I’m so depressed.

She rushed into her arms and hugged his waist. "Oh... A far, I... my mother was hospitalized, very serious, I have to do a craniotomy... I wanted to tell you, but I listened. To talk to you, I am worried, increase your burden, so..."

It turned out to be the case, and Gao Yuan stunned.

The other party should be how much pressure and pain a person has endured.

Gao Yuan noticed that the shirt on his chest was wet by the tears of the other party, and the warm and moist touch made his heart shrink. He slowly raised his hand and grabbed the waist of Bai Xun. His eyes were a bit sour. "...How are you so stupid? Of course, this kind of thing, as a boyfriend, I should help you share it."

White looked up at him with tears in his eyes and was worried. "But, now you..."

"Isn't it a surgery fee? Don't worry, give it to me." Gao Yuan licked her head and looked particularly reliable.

After a pause, he looked at Bai Xun seriously. "However, if you encounter any problems in the future, you are not allowed to glare at me, huh?"

Looking at the white spot and nodding, Gao Yuan was relieved.