Becoming A Mother

(Alex POV)
"Hey mom can you hold on to Zoe for a bit I think I saw Piper"
I said as I ran to catch up to her "Hey pipes" Alex said taking deep breaths from running "Don't call me that" Piper said in a harsh tone "You've didn't show up you know how long I waited for you?!" "I was re- "Piper interrupted her" You put her before me you promised I would always come first" Piper said while tears were streaming down her face "Pipes I'm sorry I know I promised you would come first,but she was bleeding and I had to take her to the hospital "Alex said while wiping the tears of pipers face "I'm so sorry Alex I di-" she was interrupted by a soft gentle kiss from Alex "It's okay pipes lets go check on Zoe" Piper nodded and took Alex's hand "Hey Piper! I didn't see you in a long time" she was greeted by Diane "Hey Ms.Vause" Piper replied "Oh sweet heart how many times do I have to tell you that you can just call me Diane" "Mom where's Zoe?" Alex interrupted their conversation "I don't know she was just here a second ago" Alex looked around and found her crying in the corner "Hey are you okay sweetheart?" Alex was rubbing circles on Zoe's hand trying to calm her down "tat my daddy h-he 'unch me and said I-I'm a bad girl" Zoe said while crying "Zoe it's okay you are a very good girl okay let's wait for the nurses to fix you okay?" Alex said while walking towards her mom and her girlfriend "Bob the buli'er 'an we fis it yush we 'an!" Zoe sang as Alex laughed "Aren't you a funny one" Zoe continued to sing as the nurses was taking care of Zoe "Your daughter is very cute" the nurses said "Oh she's not my daughter I found her on the streets "Oh I'll go see if I can find the information for this girl and maybe you can adopt her if you'd like" Alex nodded "Do u want me to be your mommy" Alex asked Zoe "Yush yaaay mi like ales mwommy" Zoe said in excitement suddenly a man walked up and Zoe started to cry "Back the fuck off of my daughter" the man yelled Piper looked over she saw the man punch Alex and she was bleeding Piper pulled out her told a nurse and she said she was going to get security "No you didn't take care of her so I will" Alex said in a firm voice Alex wasn't afraid of him she had to face people scarier than him because her dad abandoned her mom and her when she was 1 so she had to fight for herself "Oh you want another punch eh?" The man was about to punch Alex when the security stopped him "mwommy are you o'ay?" Zoe asked "Yes sweetie mommy's fine" Piper laughed at Alex "when'd you become a mom and your obviously not fine considering that your bleeding" piper wiped away the blood and kissed her "Get a room you two your kid is watching" Diane said Alex and Piper both blushed "Mwommy Piper and Mwommy Ales is wery cu'e granny" Zoe said " I agree with u Zoe" Diane told Zoe "Already Zoe your good to go and here's her information and if you do decide to adopt her ask the nurse over there with the purple hair" the nurse said and she left "Pipes I can't do this alone please?" Alex begged, Alex rarely begged she usually just commands "Okay fine but you have to show me how much you love me" a signature smirk appeared on Alex's face "That won't be much of a problem" they found out that Zoe was 5 and her mom died and her dad was in prison for sexually assaulting multiple women and violence they filled out the forms to adopt her and now she's officially Zoe Vause-Chapman and they took her home.

Authors note: y'all like my bob the builder reference? 😅 daisy here won't let me name the title bob the builder or put a picture of bob the builder for this chapter but that's okay x laaa u my lil bananas next chapter bit of smut if ya know wat I'm saying vote and give us feed backs my lil bananas ya that's wat I'm naming y'all my lil bananas 🍪here's a cookie x