Youre Beautiful

-5 years later-
"Mom I have soccer practice after school since the tournament is coming up" Zoe said Zoe was now 11 and she does great in school and Alex and Piper got a stable income and Alex quitted her job as a drug smuggler "Okay do you need me to pick you up Zoe" Alex asked she had a day off today and she didn't have much to do at home other then buy supplies for her job and groceries "No it's fine mom I'll walk home with Kate" Zoe said Kate was Zoe's best friend when she started school Kate would always play with her when nobody else did Piper was at work early since one of her patients had a mini heart attack so she as paged in early "Do you want me to pick up anything from the grocery store" Alex asked while she was doing the dishes and Zoe was getting ready for school "Ummm it's fine I'll text you if I have something I want bye mom have a good day love ya" "You too sweetie"
(Pipers POV)
"Dr.Chapman here's his charts and it's kinda off topic but dinner at 8?" One of the inters asked her he had a huge crush on her ever since his first day what he didn't know was that Piper and Alex's wedding was in a week and they adopted a kid "Anthony Preston are you asking me out?!?!" Piper shook her head she didn't want anyone but Alex Alex is the woman she loved in fact she loved her more than anyone had ever love anyone in the universe "Is that a yes you sound excited" Anthony said having no clue what so ever "Three things first Im not excited and its a no second I have a fiancé almost wife and an kid third even if I didn't have a fiancé I'm not gonna date my coworkers so if you flirt with me again you will be off my service" Piper walked past Anthony leaving him standing there like an idiot

"I'm home babe" Piper called out as soon as she saw alex a smile lit up on Piper's face whenever Piper was tired or upset Alex always knew how to cheer Piper up "Welcome home Pipes Zoe's having a sleep over at Kate's so we can cuddle and watch a movie since your tired I made salmon do u want any?" Alex kissed pipers forehead and Piper nodded they decided to watch "Kiss me" it was about how this girl's father had an engagement party and meets her soon to be step sister and they had a spark and fell in love Piper fell asleep on Alex shoulder half way in the movie and and Alex carried her too the bedroom and kissed her and continued to watch the movie and she fell asleep on the couch.

-wedding day-
"Pipes you look beautiful" Polly said as she fixed Piper's dress Alex was waiting for Piper to walk out she knew Piper would look gorgeous as soon as Bill walked Piper out Alex had a huge smile on her face she loved Piper she would give up everything in the world to be with Piper right as Piper stepped up alex whisper "You look beautiful" Piper moaned the moan was inappropriate but Alex's deep raspy voice was really sexy Alex chuckled softly at Piper and Piper blushed Piper and Alex didn't hear a single word the priest said they were too busy admiring each other "Ms.Vause?" Alex jumped a little since she wasn't paying attention to what was going on "Do you take Ms.Chapman as your wife" "I do" "Ms.Chapman?" "I do" "I now present you two wife and wife" the priest said as they kissed every one knew they were so cute together "SAVE IT FOR LATER VAUSE YOUR KID IS HERE" Nicky shouted since they kissed for so long everyone laughed and Piper and Alex blushed "Lets get out of here"Piper nodded as Alex carried Piper bridal style back to the limo.

Authors note: there's gonna be1-3 more chapters left I'll see if I'll write a new story or not heres 🍣 sushi laaaa Yall my lil bananas xxx💜