I

M/N was nothing near to being normal to people's eyes, but that made him more attractive and charming without him noticing. He does alot of strange things for a coward, like talking to Hilichurls without talking in Hilichurlian. The kid named Ella musk, who also wanted to learn more about Hilichurls and their language, always goes to Him whenever she wanted to practice her knowledge on Hilichurlian, You could hear M/N cheering on the background whenever she successfully talked to one and made the Hilichurl happy.

If she fails sometimes because she was nervous if she said the wrong thing, or misunderstood the word the Hilichurl said, M/N would be there and try cheering her up with a pat on a head, small encouragement, and snacks that he made.

He was a literal housewife.

It wouldn't be a surprise if he gets a confession and love letters here and there, but somehow he doesn't get a word of it, nor does he get to read one the letters that were sent. The letters always somehow gets blown away whenever he did manage to hold one. Or whenever Bennett was with him, it would accidentally burn, and Bennett would have to apologize, saying alot of sorry's.

Meeting Bennett was somewhat strange, I think. People found it strange that a person like you, who cares alot about safety would be hanging out with a guy as unlucky as Bennett, who almost choked himself on a sandwich, made the weather worse by a statement, fell of a cliff, get chased by multiples of mobs, a reckless being. It was no surprise to others that the two would eventually meet. Knowing M/N, if he did saw someone hurt or in need in help, he was always there trying his best. And M/N met Bennett when he was passed out from being knocked out by a hilichurl at the back.

Maybe fate made them meet eachother, and Bennett was more than enthusiastic that he finally get to meet Lisa's apprentice and Mondstadt's little helper that he heard from gossips, the title was strange yes, but it suited him.

M/N was glad that he manage to befriend Bennett, he heard rumours of those very frightening situations he bought himself in and couldn't help but worry, and it was concerning how the people would say 'he'll be fine, he always manage to make it out alive'.

The exact opposite personalities that created a dynamic team. M/N was an introvert, but he manage to suck it up and became an ambivert who likes staying inside the city walls and reading books in the library, while bennet is an outgoing extrovert who loved the idea of adventure, and somehow doesn't mind the dangers he put himself in. 'where's the adventure if there's no danger?' that's what he said.

People didn't know why you stayed with bennett despite knowing his luck, they didn't get why Bennett attracted M/N so much that every time he does get a glimpse of Bennett walking, talking or eating, M/N was always there greeting Bennett with a warm smile, a big wave or M/N giving med kits to him whenever he ran out. M/N simply find Bennett fun to be with, Bennett needs friends too, and he'll gladly take the spot as his bestest friend, Bennett was too nice (Bennett is a precious being, fight me)

★彡

M/N was freezing in dragonspine, if someone passed his figure, you could already tell that he turned into a human popsicle. 'why is Albedos camp so...far away?... Sucrose dearest.. I don't have enough guts to hate you for my oh so dramatic death, but why didn't you tell me?...I don't even know this man... I'm dying.. it's cold..'

Footsteps can be heard in the distance but he disregarded it of a Hilichurl passing by, He didn't seem to notice that the footsteps were getting louder and closer until it finally stopped above his head of him. M/N slowly looked up and spotted a man with gorgeous teal blue eyes that he could even stare for as long as he can last, shoulder length ashy blonde hair with two braids tied lose on the back, and a star on the neck. The last thing he saw was a small smirk forming in the blondes face before passing out from the cold.

M/N woke up with a warm blanket, wrapped around his figure to keep his warm. Wasn't he laying on the snow just now? Why is he suddenly on a table? And where is he? Why is he suddenly on a small cave that can be identified as a camp full with things related to alchemy-

"Oh"

"Good, your finally awake." The man he saw before he passed out entered the cave with wood in his arms, slowly making his way towards M/N, placing the back of his palms on his neck and forehead, checking his temperature. "Doesn't seem you have fallen Ill, I'm glad." The blonde stranger removed his hands from M/N's face and proceed to put the wood on the fire. (Not me forgetting what word it was, don't mind me)

"I believe this is the first time we have met each other face to face..without you ignoring me..cough. The names Albedo, Chief alchemist of the knights of Favonious, pleasure to finally meet you M/N" the pretty blonde who now known as Albedo, the very person Sucrose requested for M/N to send a letter about her finished project was here standing Infront of M/N, looking all handsome as ever. "Nice to meet you too Albedo" M/N nodded and look around the dimmed camp curiously, He never had gotten himself far in Dragonspine before. "If you don't mind.. I'd like to draw you" make you my muse. Was what Albedo was supposed to say.

"You want to draw me? I don't think that's a good idea, I don't look pretty on drawings.. much less a kamera even." M/N joked, and swung his dangling feet. Albedo raised an eyebrow in confusion.

Was he that negative? I've heard gossips about him being negative and preferred to disregard every compliment about himself, even Sucrose stated that he would only look at the positive side whenever someone is feeling down.. I did not expect it to be that bad. Albedo snuck a glance on the male who was calmly reading a book of alchemy on the table, crossed legs. "I asked to draw you M/N, I did not ask of your opinion.. It is my opinion, and I would like to draw you"

"N-"

"And I am not taking no as an answer"

"How about draw me some other time?"

"I am working on a potion, and I need someone to test it out, would you prefer to do that then?"

"Please draw me like one of the Fontaine girls" Albedo chuckled, and got his art supplies ready. Starting with the base, then sketch, outlining, then painting.

[More info of M/N]:

•He's from Inazuma, born and bred.

✓M/N is apparently visionless for now.

✓M/N was an Introvert until he became an Ambivert

✓Tends to ignore people he thought that will just pass by in his life.

✓easily forgets someone if he's reading a book.

✓a coward

[Unknown]

Date written: 12.22.21
Published: [unknown]

★彡

My writing skills got trash after not writing 😍, I have to atleast write chap II for exactly 4 times with 2000 words, and I think this is better.

4 months without update probably? It was supposed to be two months ago, but our place had a crisis. (So watch me publish alot of parts)

Short chap, I'm dying