V

Took me atleast 9 times to rewrite this, it's not good lmaooo.

★彡

Xiao was never good with expressing himself, and he finds it difficult to identify what exactly he was feeling due to him not familiarizing how mortals communicate nor exactly know what they do. A tinge of sadness is what he felt after simply being reminded about a single flower of a late friend used to give him Everytime they crossed paths.

The mortal's name was M/N.

Just remembering his name was dreadful. A small play of his body laying unmoving, dead, Was too much. He might have seen alot of dead bodies throughout his days of living, and slaughtered as many mortals and gods with his blood tinted palms, he has not felt any sort of feeling watching them die before his eyes, he was already used on watching such horrendous play. But seeing Rex lapis hold the person he unknowingly cared a lot, dead in his arms was something he did not expect.

He wondered. If he had arrived much sooner, would he have saved M/N? Would M/N still continue living happily once he did? Would he have to grow old and die peacefully? Would he had a lover? He didn't know, it remained unanswered. Xiao's half lidded eyes glared lightly at the [F. Flower] and crumbled it. He hated that flower, for it brings back unwanted memories he has tried himself to push away.

If he said his goodbyes. Would that mean letting go? If he let go. would that mean letting him go forever?

He didn't know.

Xiao sighed, frustrated at how confused he was, and how he was always thinking about his late friend who passed away from nearly 500 years ago. Was letting go that hard, that he has to think about that one person again and again, questioning the things he could have done to prevent the event? Yes. Probably. He clicked his tongue in distaste and let the [F. Flower] go, letting it flow along the wind as he try to calm his mind. Deciding to patrol around Liyue harbor to seek enemies that might have gone closer to the harbor, and distract his mind from his usual thoughts.

Don't mind me putting a little Xiao cause why not...jk I want him to come home but he deadass ditched me for 4 pulls so his father is coming homeರヮರ

M/N was currently on the cathedral, he visited the cathedral for a reason, to ask Barbara some tips about healing. But here he was at the side of the cathedral along with Rosaria glaring down at that one annoying stalkerpedo who calls himself a fan of barbara, forgetting the fact he was here for the said deaconess. "How many times do we have to tell you to stop? Can't you get it? Barbara doesn't like you. Much less being around you," Rosaria paused. "Barbara shower her fans with attention to entertain them and make them happy, but never to the likes of you. She never paid you any attention so why are you still trying to stalk her and even make attempts on holding her?" If people were around to witness the situation Albert has once again dragged himself in, they'd probably run away due to how Rosaria and M/N was glaring daggers at him scarily, probably picturing knives sticking out too.

Albert was quiet, tho he was shaking slightly from how nervous he was at the two people Infront of him. If he wasn't much of a creep, or even older. They'd probably have spared his soul. But he was the complete opposite of those, he definitely deserved the words rosaria has been throwing at him. Albert decided to defend himself, defend his creepy behavior innocently, "of course I would, I am a devoted fan in barbara-sama fan club, and me being the president means I have to dedicate my time for her-"

"Arent our married? Why are you going around places just to stalk a girl? Much less younger than you? You have a wife, probably had children or even currently pregnant, shouldn't you be taking responsibility and look after her as her beloved husband?" M/N stated, he was getting tired of his actions, I think all of us do seriously.

M/N back then didn't mind Albert's behavior around Barbara and him. Albert kept following them whenever he was hanging out with Barbara, he could even feel the glare Albert has been sending him, Albert looked like he wasn't even an adult, but after knowing he was married, even has a wife. He nearly died on the spot after he found out, until then whenever he was with Barbara and saw the creep, he escorts Barbara back to the cathedral where she's more safer knowing the other nuns would take care of her. Part of him wanted to commit murder, but he couldn't just ruin his reputation on mond, he'll go to jail, and he was positive that even the other nuns especially Rosaria thinks of that.

"I am-"

"All I can hear is lies. Honestly? I might not be the person to say this but your wife doesn't deserve you. No not because your special, no no no no, it s quite the opposite really, going around stalking a 16 year old? Shameful. You don't deserve her she deserves someone else who was willing to take care of her, not some creepy stalker who worships a literal teenager and who did I meant? Both your wife and Barbara. What might Barbatos even think of this, how about worshipping Barbatos instead no?"

"Exactly what M/N has said, drop you idol worship and bow down to worship bartobas. If I see you around here stalking, my imagines of you dead will come true, you will live to regret it." M/N tried his best not to let out any sounds, Rosaria still failed to remember their own archons name. Albert hurriedly stood up in panick and bow down stiffly "yes ma'am- sir! I won't- i-ill try! But... Who is bartobas? I don't think I know him anyone who is named weirdly like that." Rosaria rolled her eyes and turned her back on him to stare at the big statue of Barbatos. "You live in Mondstadt but never knew who your God is? have you been living on a rock? Barsibato is dissapointed"

"I- I think it's pronounced as Barbatos-"

"Shut it!"

"Oh okay-" Albert sweat dropped at how Rosaria didn't pronounced their own god's name right. Looking back at M/N, he started to sweating bullets at how he was still glaring at him endlessly. For a short boy who is known to be really nice he sure is scary, he'd probably be scarier if he had a vision, which he doesn't have one, hah!. Just watch Albert, just watch.

Rosaria told him to leave, and Albert scurried away in hurry. M/N inhale and exhaled deeply, turning to rosaria smiling brightly "we drove him away once again!" Rosaria nodded and pat M/N head, a small smile present. "We did, why are you in the cathedral anyway?" M/N explained how he was going to travel with Aether and Paimon to Liyue, and thought to ask Barbara for healing tips If not any will do. Rosaria nodded, understanding. Rosaria may not seem like it but he was worried for the smaller boy, so she decided to bring out something he was even forbidden to hold.

"Here, a small dagger just in case you run into trouble. And make sure to watch out for that traveller and his companion their quite suspicious." Rosaria handed one of her dagger to M/N and proceed to pat his head. "Don't worry! They're trust worthy! No need to worry" Rosaria tched and decided to drag M/N In to see Barbara.

[More facts about M/N]:

✓M/N always hurt himself with a knife(anything sharp), no he's not depressed 🧍.

✓He'll get the vision real soon

✓tired- (in the comments)

✓[Unknown]

Date Written: 1.12.22
Published: 1.12.22