III

Shitty chapter ahead 💔
★彡

The library was a mess, books were littered everywhere, shelves were mostly empty and dusty. He just came back from Dragonspine after almost dying and being saved by Albedo, and spent most of his time there for a day, how the heck did it turn into like this? He just dissapeared to relax a little with Albedo drawing him and this is what he returns? A dirty musty looking library? Unbelievable. Where is he even going to start cleaning with all this mess?

'is this what I receive whenever I wanted to take a break from commissions? Maybe it is. here I thought that being in mond wouldn't be that tiring. Atleast it's not that bad when I was in Liyue'

Lisa was still out and M/N has no idea where she has gone to, so there's no one to help him clean, he could ask Noelle yes, but he didn't want to burden her, She was already busy running around helping people whenever someone just calls her. Poor her, how come she isn't a Knight yet? She was a warrior at heart.

"What am I supposed to do-?"

"Lisa!! Do you have the book we want to borrow now?" A pixie cam barging in, M/N looked over where the noice belonged to and it turns out it belonged to Paimon and Aether silently following behind, checking the messy library. M/N was wondering why people with visions or just people who controls different kinds of elements are suddenly showing up in his life alot, he felt MC vibes, but that couldn't be it. He wasn't some protagonist surely."Lisa is currently out right now, and Paimon be quiet your on a library"

"What happened to the library M/N?" Aether questioned after coming into the library with paimon leading the way, and to stand beside M/N. "I honestly don't know, it's like a miniature tornado came in and messed up everything.." M/N grumbled and put a hand on his forehead, he was still holding carefully the painting Albedo made since he was afraid of ruining it. "I don't know where to start.."

"Aether can help! He's a pro in these kinds of stuff!" Paimon stated rather proudly, with Aether who sweatdropped at her smaller figure, which was surrounded with sparkles. Who knows what this child is up to.

"Really? Won't It be a burden though? Don't you have some other important things to do?" M/N questioned the blonde who was slowly picking up the fallen books off the floor, Aether smiled reassuring the male that he didn't mind helping him clean the messy library and that he'd be glad to work along with him. M/N would have to give him something in return for being so nice, along with his adopted child Paimon of course. "I'll buy you Both dinner on good hunter after we finish this then?" Paimon started drooling over food and dusted the shelves, saying that they should hurry up so they could eat afterwards, M/N laughing silently at the floating child who was choking after dusting the shelves a little bit too fast.

Aether was blushing, and was glad that M/N didn't get to see his cheeks tinted dark red, since he was facing his back. dinner at good hunter.. Doesn't that count as a date?. If it's possible, Aether got redder just thinking of M/N feeding him.

★彡

"Sorry again if I bothered you with cleaning the library with me" M/N yawned and stretched his sore arms, glancing back. He finally noticed how pretty Aether actually looked like, he never had gotten a chance to check the details but now he can see why females were head over heals for this guy. Long blonde hair tied into a single braid that cascaded down his back carefully, soft golden hues that shined brightly, porcelain skin, goodness and that Rich smile that can possibly cure someone, and talk about that stomach that's free to look at, Sheesh.

"Paimon's hungry! Can we head to good hunter now??" Paimon circled Aether and M/N, purposely- I mean accidentally pushing them together until they touched shoulders, with her floating away snickering at the end when she spot Aether who blushed at the small contact and with M/N apologizing sheepishly.