I. The Triwizard Welcome

You pick up your books from the Ravenclaw common room and sprint to the Great Hall, violin case in hand, before stopping in front of Professor Flitwick.

"Ah, Grindelwald, right on time. A quick word, perhaps?" the short professor asks you.

"Certainly, sir." You respond, following Flitwick to the back of the rehearsal chamber.
"Rhaegal, your idea for our opening of the Triwizard Tournament has undoubtedly saved the public face of Hogwarts, but I do have some doubts about using Muggle music."

"Professor, whatever your concerns are, I'm more than happy to address them."

"Grindelwald, I'm just concerned that Durmstrang and Beaxbatons might look down on us for using Muggle music."

"Professor, just watch their faces throughout the performance, I think they'll love it."

[...]

All of the Hogwarts, Beauxbatons and Durmstrang students were in the Great Hall, having just witnessed the Durmstrang stick display. Dumbledore took to the pedestal, and motions for everyone to be quiet.

"Thank you, everyone, and welcome to the Triwizard Tournament. The three best wizarding schools in Europe have come together in this tournament as a showcase of skill amongst its students. We have just had brilliant demonstrations from Durmstrang and Beauxbatons, and I feel it is time for Hogwarts to return the favour. Please welcome our school's symphony orchestra with their choice rendition of a Muggle piece."

You and the other members of the orchestra take your seats, awaiting the signal from Professor Flitwick.

The Great Hall erupts into applause, and out of the corner of your eye, you see one of the Beauxbatons girls whispering into the ear of presumably her sister. The older Beauxbatons girl blushes, and gives you a shy wave. In response, you give her a shy smirk, before putting your violin back into its case and rejoining your house.

"You played really well, Rhaegal." The platinum-blonde that looks up to you as an older brother smiles sweetly at you, before reaching for a slice of beef on the table in front of her. As Dumbledore droned on through his speech, you felt that you were being watched by someone, but none the wiser, you continued on with your meal, until you felt Luna's hand brush over yours. 

"Rhae, one of the Beauxbatons girls seems to have an eye for you." Luna points in the direction of a pale-blonde girl about a year younger than you, with dark-blue eyes, who smiles at you. You recognise her as the girl who waved at you after the performance.

[...]

The feast has ended, and you make your way back to your common room, only to walk straight into one of the Beauxbatons girls, knocking her onto the floor.

"Oh Merlin, I'm so sorry!" You extend your hand to pull her up, but you are unprepared for her to pull on your arm, thus dragging you onto the floor.

"Oh mon Dieu, I apolgise for that."

"It's nothing, I swear." Her hand seemingly glides across the stones, and intertwines with yours. You stand up, pulling her to her feet as well.

 You stand up, pulling her to her feet as well

"Where are my manners? My name is Fleur. Fleur Delacour. Pleasure to meet you." She says, curtseying for you.

"Rhaegal. Rhaegal Grindelwald. The pleasure is all mine." Fleur looks at you, eyes slightly agape, asking the question before her mouth could.

"Yes, he is my father, but as the Bible said, the mistakes of the Father cannot be inherited by the son, neither the Father can be accused by the wrongdoings of his son." Fleur notices your violin case lying on the floor, and picks it up, handing it to you with a slight blush.

"Zat was a fine performance earlier in the hall. Where did you learn to play like zat?"

"I grew up in a non-magique village under the watch of Professor Dumbledore, and my foster parents were owned a music shop. They often let me experiment with the instruments, and thus I learned to play. Would you maybe want to hear another piece?"

Fleur looks at you elated at the chance to hear you play on your violin. You place the case on the cold stone floor, and unclip the two parts of the case, pulling your violin and bow out with it. Satisfied, you turn to Fleur, and rest your violin on your shoulder.

Fleur looks at you in amazement, and as you move to put your violin back in its case, Fleur picks it up for you, and helps you pack up. She smiles at you, and you return the favour. Behind her, you see a younger Beauxbatons girl rush up to Fleur, and whisper something in French into her ear. Fleur's cheeks begin to stain with red, and you take this moment to make your way back to the Ravenclaw common room.

[./.]

Fleur and Gabrielle walk back to the carriages in the main courtyard, with Fleur's left arm wrapped around her sister's shoulder.

"Fleur, just ask him out already," the younger Delacour says to the elder. "I'm surprised that you didn't kiss him earlier."

Fleur places her hand on her chest, feigning insult, before lightly clipping her sister around the ear.

"Gabrielle, how am I supposed to know if he likes me or not? For all I know, zat blonde he was speaking with in the Hall could be his girlfriend."

Now it was Gabrielle's turn to clip her sister around the ear. "Sometimes I can't understand why you're my older sister. Zat blonde was my age, Fleur. It looked to me zat they view each other as brother and sister rather than lovers. Come on, Madame Maxime will be waiting for us."

[./.]

 You sit at your desk in your dorm room and fill out today's page in your diary, all the while the blonde Beauxbatons girl, Fleur, remaining on your mind.  You place your violin case, and reach for the briefcase in the corner, pulling out one of the vials. Frowning, you realise that all of them are empty, before putting the now empty vial back into the briefcase, and closing the lid. You need to find Luna tomorrow morning for your top-up.

[./.]

Fleur lays on her bed, trying to get to sleep, but she couldn't get those baby-blue eyes and light stubble out of her mind. Sighing, she got up and went to the bathroom, only to see the violin-playing 7th Yearer in the mirror. Gasping, she turned around, seeing nothing behind her. Perhaps her imagination was toying with her, and nevertheless, she turned back with a smirk and light blush on her face. 

What a Veela wants, a Veela will get, and this Veela wanted Rhaegal Grindelwald.

A/N
This had been the longest chapter I've ever written. So what do you all think of this so far? Can you guess what is in the vials that Rhaegal is drinking, and how do you think Fleur will approach her infatuation with Rhaegal?

As always, if you enjoyed this, please vote it, and comment. I really enjoy reading your comments!