V. Yule Ball

The Daily Prophet
With Young Love Comes Little Responsibility?

Young love is blossoming at Hogwarts during the first Triwizard Tournemant in over 500 years. It seems that Hogwarts' brightest student, Rhaegal Grindelwald has managed to ensnare the gaze of Beauxbatons champion Fleur Delacour. Many of Hogwarts' students are unaware of this match, and those that are aware are extremely jealous of the quarter-Veela's looks. One Pansy Parkinson from Slytherin said in an interview with us that: "Rhaegal Grindelwald has no place to be spreading terrorist ideas and ensnaring our guests at Hogwarts. Not least with the Delacour who flaunts herself around the school."

The evening of the 25th of December had arrived, and to say that you were nervous was a big understatement

The evening of the 25th of December had arrived, and to say that you were nervous was a big understatement. Yes, you know how to dance, but the prospect of opening the evening with Fleur is nerve-wracking. Nevertheless, you adjust your button, and place the cap underneath your arm. Despite your nerves, you were desperate to enjoy youself, and make your relationship official. You look in the mirror one last time, and make your way out of your chamber and down to the Great Hall. You stand at the top of the staircase leading into the Great Hall, your ceremonial sword holstered at the midpoint of your uniform, waiting for Fleur to arrive.

[./.]

Fleur stands in front of a mirror in the Beauxbatons carriage, and adjusts her dress, Gabrielle watching on with a smirk on her face

"How do I look, Gabrielle?" The elder Delacour stares at her own reflection with trepidation. How would Rhaegal react to her looks? Would he think she overdid it? Would he hate it?

"I know what you're thinking, Fleur. He's going to love it. You haven't overdone it. Let me." Gabrielle tugs the hairband keeping Fleur's hair immaculate out of her hair, the blonde locks cascading down her back.

"What was zat for?" The younger Delacour giggles at her handiwork.

"You know, I overheard him ze other day saying zat he loves your hair down."

"At least can you braid it for me, Gabrielle?"

"I'll think about it. After all, you never gave me ze chocolate that you promised me after ze First Task."

"You still hold ze grudge from zat?" Fleur picks up a bar of chocolate off of her dresser, and waves it in front of Gabrielle.

"Fine, I'll braid your hair, Fleur. Just zis once, alright?"  Gabrielle moves towards Fleur, only to be bundled to the ground and assaulted by a barrage of tickling from her older sister.

"Ow, ow, Fleur! Stop zis madness at once." The younger Delacour sister squeals as her sister unleashes merciless torture on her.

"Girls." A booming voice catches both girls off guard, as Madame Maxime enters their room. "Acting like schoolchildren." The headmistress' lips curl into a smile as both girls double over laughing. "Don't you have a dance to be attending, Fleur?"