VI. On the Hunt for Clues... and other Things

"So, Rhaegal, what would you say to a small amount of clue searching?" Fleur whispers in your ear in that ever-tugging French accent. You finacé has been acting stranger as of late, actively trying to be more alluring than what is seemingly naturally possible. You had tried to look into it, but Hermione had withdrawn the only book about Veelas in Hogwart's library, and she wasn't particularly in the mood for sharing, it being her time of the month.

"As you wish, my fiancé." You hear a flash of a camera behind me, and smash it against the wall, expecting to see that bitch of a Daily Prophet spy, but instead finding a Third-Year Gryffindor smiling weakly at you.

"Dammit! I will pay you back for that." The young boy scarpers off, and you smile weakly at Fleur, who wraps her arms around your shoulders.

"I know zat your trying to do as much as you can for zis relationship, but you need to be careful. We don't want people getting ze wrong idea of you, non?" 

"I'm pretty sure they already do. As soon as they hear my name, they whisper behind my back, calling you a terrorist's whore, and I can't take it anymore, Fleur. " You sink to the ground, your voice dipping as tears threaten to spill from your eyes. "I wish that you hadn't realised I was your mate, you wouldn't have to be dealing with half the stuff you get now if I hadn't entered your life." 

Fleur drops down to your level, and kisses you square on the lips. "Don't say zat about yourself, Rhae. You're ze greatest thing zat has ever happened to me, and I couldn't give a damn about what anyone else says. What say we have some fun?" You feel a nonverbal Engrossment charm work on your prick, swelling to a noticably bulge in your trousers 

"What do you mean by fun?" You say in a growly voice, watching Fleur's eyes as they dilate and she blushes. She sticks her had out, and you accept, pulling the pair of you to your feet.

"You know exactly what I mean. Our chamber, now." A smirk tugs on your face. You're not exactly innocent, but compared to some of your dormmates, you were extremely inexperienced.

"Oh, petite Ms Delacour getting bossy? We'll see how that goes." You respond, knowing that the next hour or so would be pure bliss."

[...] 

You and Fleur both lay on the bedsheets, covered only by light clothing on both of you. You'd expected that she'd had experience, but by Merlin's name, she had stamina, lasting four hours before she collapsed out of exhaustion. You look at her sleeping body, a smile making its way onto your face. Her 'immaculate' hair was all over the place, a few strands only an inch away from entering her mouth. You just watch over her, like the guardian angel she described to you. You get up, and walk over to the wardrobe, the moon casting a light gleam on the door knob, only for you to stub your toe on the side of the bed.

"Fuck!" You whisper-yell, and hear giggling from the opposite side of it.

"You were awake the entire time?"

"My mind couldn't shut itself down, Rhaegal. Zat was amazing, especially as it was your first time." The half-dressed body of your fiancé climbs off the sheets, and stands in front of the window. 

"I know you need to have blood, Rhaegal. Use mine." You stare at her, stunned. 

"Fleur, it could hurt, and I wouldn-" 

"You pounded into me for 3/4 of an hour, Rhaegal. If zat hurt, zen zis should be nothing more zan a scratch." She turns to you, and relaxes her gaze.

"Don't do it." Fleur puts her hand to her head in fake distress and attempts to throw herself to the floor, only being stopped by you catching her mid-air. "You know, Fleur, one of these days I won't catch you." Your mate looks up at her, and nestles herself in your grasp.

"Fine, I'll do it." Fleur outstretches her neck, and reluctantly, you sink your fangs into her neck. She moans quietly, but your vampiric hearing catches it, and you pull out. Her breathing is heavy, and you pull her into a hug.

"How was it?"

"If it was paifnul, zen I couldn't tell if it was. It gave me a feeling of euphoria, Rhaegal."

"Should we search for the Second Task's clue tomorrow?"

You fiancé looks up at you, and kisses you firmly on the lips. "What could I do without you?"

[...]

You and Fleur both stand outside of the Prefect's bathroom, sharing glances at each other.

"Pine fresh." The doors grind open, and reveal the gleaming bathroom that you didn't know existed until Cedric tipped Fleur off at the Yule Ball.

"Well zis is something, non?" Your fiancé rests her head on your shoulder as the pair of you walk in, and you feel a barrier stopping you from entering.

"Rhaegal, what is happening?"

"I remember. Dumbledore told me that I can't help any of the participants of the Tournament figure out the clues, as I could 'give them information that must remain confidential'. I guess he enchanted the bathroom to stop us going in and, y'know." Both your cheeks and her's blush deeply. "I'll meet you back in the room. Go get 'em, tiger." Fleur meows in response, and the door shuts behind her. 

You walk away, only to hear mocking laughter at the end of the corridor, and you run towards it, seeing a platinum-blonde boy and his two bags humiliating a Gryffindor brunette. Lightly, you tap Malfoy on the shoulder, causing him to turn and face you.

"What did I say last time, Draco?" The Slytherin gulps, before you headlock him and slam his face into the wall, audibly breaking his bones. You then drop him on the floor, watching on as Crabbe and Goyle drag their 'master' back to the Slytherin dungeons.

"You  alright, Hermione?"  The Gryffindor looks at you with a meek smile. 

"I thought that you'd be impossible to tear away from Miss Delacour."

"Dumbledore has his ways." The pair of you stifle laughs. "Where is Harry?"

"He's gone to figure out the egg's clue." Shit, you really hope Fleur has solved it quickly and gotten out of there. "Ah, speaking of your girlfriend."

You turn around and see you fiancé, blonde hair soaked and draped on her shoulder.

"I thought you said we'd meet each other back in ze room, Rhaegal?"

"I was, but I had to deal with a light spot of bullying, and here we are."

"And to think zat you always keep your word."

You and Fleur hear gigling in between you, and Hermione covers her mouth to stop any more laughter leaving it.

"For Merlin's sake, people are going to think that the pair of you are a married couple."

You raise an eyebrow at her, and she blushes with embarressment and realisation.

"Oh my God, you two are getting married! Do you mind if I can help out with it, if Fleur doesn't mind.

"Not at all, Mademoiselle Granger. Not at all."

You see your sister from another family leaing against the wall, undetected until now.

"Can I help?" Fleur looks and you, and gives you a subtle nod, which you return.

"Absolutely. I might even make you and Hermione the godmothers of mine and Fleur's children, if you'd so desire."

A/N

Thank you all so much for getting this book to 1K reads, an achievement I never dreamt of happening when I first arrived on the platform a year ago. You are all amazing, thank you so much for the continued support and dedication. I'm nearly on half-term break so Chapter 7 will be underway. Also don't try doing 3 exams in consecutive order with a cold! In the meantime, stay healthy, and please vote and comment if you enjoyed this!