Chapter 11: Changes

"There really needs to be a next time."

Stan puts a hand on Kai's waist and pulls him close, looking intently at those plush lips. He closes his eyes and their lips meet. Kai wraps his arms around Stan's shoulders, fingers feeling the back of his hair. Kai didn't realise how much he wanted to kiss Stan, until it was happening. 

Stan pulls away, staring into those blue orbs. "I'm sorry...I couldn't resist." 

"I'm really not complaining." Kai smiles, leaning forward for another round. Their lips are about to connect...

"Uber for Stan."

Stan pulls away...a little reluctantly "Yep." He whines. Kai just giggles. "Shall we?" 

***

Stan sits up on Kai's sofa. They must have been making out for at least an hour. 

"I'm sorry, but I really do have work tomorrow." Kai says with a groan, still laying with his back on the sofa, looking up at a smitten and sultry Stan. 

"Ok, but...just a bit longer." Stan leans down, catching Kai's lips. 

Kai momentarily gives in before pushing again at Stan's arms. "Please...I still need to shower." 

Stan sits up again and huffs, but relents. He'd never made a move this fast on anyone before ever and it was probably the most sensible thing to do to head back to his and Nathan's apartment. Though his body was screaming otherwise.

He gets up from the sofa, tucking in his shirt and grabbing his jacket, before slipping his shoes back on. "There really needs to be a next time."

Kai sits up from the sofa running a hand through his hair before standing. "I guarantee it." He walks up to Stan, placing one last kiss on his lips. Stan smiles as he exits the apartment leaving Kai in a state of happy bliss. 

Kai hurriedly gets into the shower before wanting to sleep. His skin was playing up again. Maybe it was his detergent? He had tried a different brand. He lets the water wash over him, soothing his skin. He closes his eyes, head facing up into the shower head. He grabs the shampoo and washes his hair, rinsing it well afterwards. Kai glances down at his feet and sees the shampoo suds disappear down the plug hole. He momentarily stares at the bubbles. They look a little grey, as if he had been working in a coal pit. He doesn't think anything more of it, as he turns off the shower, dries his hair and body and finds his skin cream. His tummy looked even worse with his skin looking like a shimmering silver and whatever it was had now spread to his legs. 

Now a little panicked, he checks his whole body over. His skin seems to be flaking in places all over him. As well as his tummy and legs, his shoulder blades and his calves were flaking. He looks in the mirror again and has to double take. His hair....right in the centre of his hair, was a thin streak. One thin streak of orange. 

Kai continues to stare at his own reflection "What the hell is happening to me?"