Chapter 3: Brothers Chained Together

Humans in this chapter! :-D Also more than one POV~

~Golden Freddy~

I was looking for SpringTrap when Mangle asked Freddy and I to go into the supply closet to talk. We said okay, and she asked Freddy and I to sit down on the two little chairs in the room. Despite it being a closet, it was a large room. She had some rope in her mangled hands. She tied Freddy and I to our chairs. I yelled help repeatedly and Mangle would hit me every time. I head-butted Mangle when she got close enough to me. ''I will never love you, Mangle!" I would tell Mangle. She would hit me over and over again. Was I ever going to escape?

~SpringTrap~

I hear Golden Freddy yelling help. I get my old fox friend, Rian, out of storage. She opened her icy blue eyes and saw me. ''SpringTrap, is that you, darling? It's been so long!'' She said to me. Bonnie heard Golden Freddy yelling and came out of the Dining Area. She saw Rian and immediately smiled. ''Rian! What are you doing out of storage?'' Bonnie asked. ''No time! We need to get Marionette and Balloon Boy right now to save Golden Freddy!'' Rian said, then dashed into her storage room and came back with a box and an animatronic. Rian sang ''London Bridge.''

London Bridge is falling down,

Falling down,

Falling Down,

London Bridge is falling down,

My fair lady.

A thin, puppet like figure popped out of the box. '' Tel em sseug, enoemos si ni elbuort.'' The puppet spoke. ''What did he say, Rian?'' I asked. ''He said, Let me guess, someone is in trouble.'' The other animatronic opened up his eyes, then laughing. ''What are we waiting for, let's go save Golden Freddy!" I cheered out. I was singing 'You're Gonna Go Far, Kid' on our way to Golden Freddy's rescue. We opened up the Supply Closet door to see Mangle and Golden Freddy on the ground, Mangle holding him down. Gold had a choke in his mouth, him screaming. Mangle looked up and saw me, Bonnie, Rian, Balloon Boy and Marionette. We all nodded at each other and plowed over Mangle. I had Mangle in a headlock, BB whacking Mangle with his sign. Freddy was in a corner, his knees up to his chest, sniffling. He was covered in bruises. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. Mangle was unconscious at that point, letting Gold go. Gold sat up. Stood up. Hugged me. He and his brother were free from Mangle. Free from fear. I scrapped Mangle and everything was all good.