Chapter 4: Night 3, Night 4 and Night 5

*Quick A/N: This chapter is actually 3 in 1, so yeah. It starts with Night 3. Bye.*

Night 3

~Golden Freddy~

SpringTrap ran away. She was so mad. I really fucked up, didn't I? There are always those moments when you screw up and regret every second of it, but this time, I lost my only love I had. I don't even bother to move anymore. All I have to do now is let my servos lock up. I started singing this little song to myself.

Unserviced servo turning,
Refurbished per peturbing!
But when the curtains come to close,
They'll find you.
They're coming in hot,
Check your blindspots,
Find the mascots,
It's a long shot.

"Hey Gold, can I talk to you?" Chica asked me.

"Yeah, sure." I told her. She walked up to me and smirked.

"Instead of having that dust bunny, maybe you can have me? I mean, she ran away from you. I would never do that to you hon~" Chica whispered. I wanted to throw up. No. Way.

Night 4

~SpringTrap~

I have a nice house with a beautiful view. I have a balcony, a hot tub, three bathrooms, a butler, and a giant dining hall. I still miss Golden Freddy. I'm over him now, though. I have a new boyfriend now, named Jeremy Fitzgerald. He is a lot better than Golden Freddy. He has brown hair, an is really nice to me. It's been two months since I last saw GF, the night I ran away. I still feel like I have the wrong person, but Jeremy is just so nice! Maybe I'm still recovering RS, or Runaway Syndrome.

~Golden Freddy~

I am going to find Spring, if it is the last. Thing. I. Ever. Do

Night 5

~SpringTrap~

Jeremy left for work and I get a phonecall.

"SpringTr- I mean Stephanie Trapson speaking, who is this?" I say into the phone.

"SpringTrap?" I hear a fimiliar voice say to me. Golden Freddy.

"What do you want? Why did you call me?" I growled into the phone, Jeremy then coming into the door.

"Uh, Stephanie? I'm home." He yelled to me, tears on his face. I drop the phone on the floor and walk over to him.

"What's wrong, sweetie?'' I asked him.

"Uh, Stephanie, I uh, um, I'm breaking up with you." I raised both of my hands, and backed away from him. I had  my eyes closed and I started thinking. Do I still love Gold? Yes. I do. I go back to the phone as Jeremy started leaving. Golden Freddy was still on the line.

" Okay. My adress is 1987 Vincent Lane, 199319." I said into the phone.

"I'm coming tonight. Love you, Spring."

"I-I love you too. By the way, how did you know my number?" I asked Golden Freddy.

"Bonnie told me." He said back, then hung up. I put down the phone and went into my bedroom. I turned on Netflix and watched Mean Girls. I. Can't. Wait.

Oh dear god.. I have to write the lemon next.... holy crap. Can I have a day off?