Chapter 4: Night 1

Quick A/N: This was after last chapter, just this is not part 3 of 3. This is night 1 and Night 5 will be part 3 of 3, okay? It's also still chapter 4. Thx for sticking around!

~SpringTrap~

Tonight, we get a new nightguard. His name is Mike. Hmm, I wonder what he's gonnaa do.

~Golden Freddy~

Tonight is Night 1 of our plan. SpringTrap asked if we could leave tonight, but I answered no. We had to wait until Night 5. I called it operation Five Nights at Freddy's. This has got to work!

{Time Skip Brought To You By The Big, The Bad, The Bunny}

~Mike~

I get here at 11:55. I head to the office and I enter the doors. I look at the camera monitors and see two yellow figures out in the hallway. They were the two animatronics in the back! I slammed the door button, making the left door slam down. The bunny looked at the camera, then at the bear, then both of them looked at the cameras! I had 87% power left?!?! WTF?!?! Why are they moving!?!? I saw the bunny look into the window, and she was saying something. I had 19% percent power left! What the whale? I heard Chica in the kitchen, playing with pots and pans. I'm gonna die I thought to myself. The power cut off, and the rabbit rushed in and grabbed my hand. I screamed and she put her paw over my mouth. She dragged me to the back and sat me on a table. ''Are you okay, sir? Why are you here so late?'' The bunny asked me. I started hearing the Toreader March. Oh. Crap. ''Sir, don't worry, we won't let them get you. We too are trying to escape.'' She told me. Okay.....what was this? Some kind of trick!!? I talked to them and it turned 6 Am. ''Thanks for saving me.'' I told the bunny, but she had already went into day mode. I walked out, showing Chica, Freddy and Bonnie the middle finger as I walked out. That was something I wouldn't relive to save the world. I started singing a song after the bunny took me into the back.

~Mike sang the song above. Song by Good Mythical Morning and Markiplier. It's a thing GMM does called a song biscuit.~