Chapter 7: She's Alive!

~SpringTrap~

I open my eyes, and I see Gold standing at a light blue/ mint colored curtain, crying, talking to a doctor. He glances over at me, and widens his eyes. Streaks from his tears are on his face and he shoves the doctors out of his way.

"Stephanie? You're alive! Thank goodness, I feared the worst!"

Gold exclaimed, hugging me. Bonnie, Chica and Freddy came into the curtain, all smiling, holding flowers.

"W-what happened? And why is my head bleeding?"

I asked, a slight stutter to my voice.

"What do you remember?"

Golden Freddy asked me, eager to know.

"Well, Gold and I woke up. We went outside, tons of people were in our driveway, I closed my eyes, and I heard Gold scream. That's all I remember."

I said, shrugging. They all nodded at me.

"At least you're alive. You're very lucky to be alive, Mrs. Trapson. You're also lucky that you have Gold, here. If he had stopped running here at all with you in hand, you would have surely died."

The doctor said.

{Time Skip}

I am at home. I had a broken arm, sprained ankle, fractured spine and severe damage to my head. Why did I fall off of my balcony?

Oh dear god.....1.04 K reads? (If I put the wrong number, sorry) Hmm, thanks readers! You guys are badass!