Chapter 4: Night 2 Part 1 of 3

Humans XD

~Golden Freddy~

Toy Bonnie was mad at SpringTrap. She was very annoyed because Spring, her having anger issues, slapped TB across the face, breaking her nose. I found Mangle's disembodied head, nailed to the backstage wall. I pryed the piece of plastic and threw it to the floor. I lunged at the dead suit head, and it crushed to millions of pieces, it then saying "I love youuuuuuu........" Then powered off. MANGLE WAS STILL FUNCTIONAL?!?! I am enraged. I think SpringTrap actually nailed her to the wall when she scrapped her. What the fuck? I head back to the supply room. SpringTrap was not there! I then heard choking yelps from Chica, saying "Freddy! Leave me the hell alone! Don't you dare touch SpringTrap again!" I growled. What was he doing with SpringTrap?!?! I dashed down the hall, and into Backstage. Freddy had Chica, Bonnie and Spring, tied to chairs, naked. Bonnie was cursing at Freddy, Chica lunging around, and SpringTrap crying. Freddy was also naked, he then looked behind him, seeing me. Chica, Bonnie and SpringTrap all smiled. I lunged at my younger brother, and he dodged.

{Time Skip Brought To You By MoonWolfStar}

I had SpringTrap, Bonnie and Chica safe. Freddy came near us and Chica walked up to him. "YOU FUCKING RAPIST! YOU RAPED SPRINGTRAP AND BONNIE, I WAS NEXT! IF I SEE YOU AROUND ME, BONNIE OR SPRING I WILL FUCKING CUT YOU TO PIECES, BITCH! I SWEAR TO JESUS HIMSELF!'' Chica shoved Freddy and punched him in 'the gabba.' It was funny and I just about had to laugh. Freddy stormed away and Spring said, "Like a BOSS!'' high fiving Chica.