Chapter 1

Two most sinful and powerful gang organizations are about to meet.

You walked inside well known club.A lot of bad people come here when they want to have some fun,as there are girls who will please them.

Usually,it is very loud,but now it is weirdly quiet, like there is no one.The sound of your heels echoing trough empty rooms could be heard.

"Ah there you are ,we were waiting for you.Come with me this way."A man said.
You realized it was well known Kokonoi Hajime.You followed him to a small room.There were Haitani brothers and Sanzu.

"Is this supposed to be a secret meeting?"I asked confused.

"Not really,but,darling,do you think we like to share our things with others?"
Ran,one of Haitani brothers said.

You were very confused,and didn't know what he meant by that.You looked around the room trying to process what he said.In that moment,Rindou,another Haitani brother ,got up from the sofa,slowly walking in your direction.You weren't scared,because you knew they can not do anything to you.After all,you are the most powerful woman in Tokyo.A little bit of teasing will not be deadly.You could feel his breath on your neck.

"Does not a girl like you deserve some rest?"He said, as his hand was going down your thigh.His body was only an inch away from yours.You pushed him off you.

"Rindou is right,why don't you chill out with us a little" Ran said,as all of them were checking you out.They looked like hungry beast looking at their pray.Their faces were so pathetic.Imagine,the most feared and sinful organization being weak for a woman.

"I know the answer you are expecting,but no.Only if you sign this,then we can talk."
You said confidently,knowing they wouldn't sign it in a milion years.

"Ah baby,just that?Everything for you sweetheart.Just give me those papers."
Sanzu said.
You were shocked,but promise is a promise.Seems they were too desperate for you.
"From tomorrow Bonten will be my property,and Tokyo will finally be mine.Are you sure it is worth me?"

"If i needed to give everything for your body,i wouldn't hesitate even a second."

I took the papers out of the bag.Looking at Sanzu's eyes,i could see he was high,but so am i.

Suddenly two cold hands pulled me down.I could feel the tension and hardness.I just knew it was Kokonoi.He was quiet this whole time,but the most desperate of them all.His hand was touching my left thigh,while the other one was caresing your hair.

"Look at those beautiful grey eyes,how much blood did they see?"He whispered in your ear,making you shiver.

THIS PART WILL BE MORE DIRTY SO TW!!!!

He started kissing you behind your ear,slowly moving down your neck.His hand made it's way under your shirt.Sanzu got up from his seat and started approaching you.As he made his way to you,he started kissing you.You leaned into the kiss as you couldn't resist it either.It was very hot make out session as it was time for Haitani brothers to join.Koko and Sanzu gave you to them.You knew brothers will be very rough,but you made a promise,after all Tokyo is all your now.You are the head of Bonten now,one night stand with 4 guys won't be that bad.You didn't mind it as you didn't have sex for a long time.

ALRIGHTTT!!! Soo originally this was a POV for a Bonten playlist on YouTube,but some readers wanted me to make a story on wattpad out of it do here I am. Chapters will be short so please don't kill mee!!! Hope you enjoy this story!!!