Chapter 5

"I thought you died that day, i thought you were gone..... Baji...."

You said, tears rolling down your cheeks. Someone you thought you lost was kneeling righ in front of you. You couldn't believe it. You didn't care about Mikey anymore. You needed to save Baji out of this mess. You hugged him tightly.

"The VIP room is just around the corner, tell them the code 11243, they will let you in. When i let go, run for your life. Go, and don't look back."

You whispered to him, knowing he won't hesitate, he believed you had a good plan like always.

" I will let go on 3, one, two, three."

In that moment he ran faster than light, you heard the VIP room opening , knowing they let him in. You were relieved he was safe. Maybe death was waiting for you, but all you wanted was Baji to be safe now.

"What a dirty play you played darling ."

Mikey said, smirk plastered on his face.

"Don't you dare touch them."

"Do you remember times when we were all so happy, smile never left your face. Now you look so old."

What a pathetic thing for him to say.

"Oh Mikey, you were such a nice kid back then, I loved you so much. You have no idea how much I admired you. You were my everything. But you changed Mikey, you really did. You are whole another person now, I used to adore and love you, but now, even if I don't want to admit it, i hate you."

He didn't say anything, he just stood there, looking at you.

"Now, will you kill me or should I do it myself?"

You said, no emotions showing on your face. His eyes widened. He didn't expect you to say something like that. You knew he came here to take you away, you would be locked up somewhere, that is what he wanted. You couldn't even think about it. That is why you brought a knife with you. You pulled it out, putting it under your neck.

"Y/n, don't...please.."

"It's over Mikey.... I will never be free, even if I kill you....just promise me one thing..........Don't hurt them, please let them be free, and thank you for beautiful memories Mikey..."

With that , you sliced your neck. Your body fell on the floor. Mikey kneeled beside you, not knowing what to do. On the other side, Kokonoi, Sanzu , Haitani brothers and Baji were waiting for you to come back, ready to pull you into a hug, drink some drinks, laugh together, but will it ever be possible?

Whole floor was covered with your blood. In that moment, someone entered the scene.

"Draken-kun I-"

"Shut up, I don't want to hear a word coming out of your mouth."

He gently took you in his arms.

"Someone call those in the VIP room, tell them they are safe, I will take her to the hospital."

With that, he put you on his back, running to the hospital. He couldn't lose you. He was running for his life, someone he loves is maybe dead or will die if he doesn't hurry.

"HELP! PERSON IS TERRIBLY BLEEDING!"

Draken shouted on top of his lungs.

Time skip

It's been 3 hours since you were taken to the operating room. No one knows anything. Bonten heads are sitting in the waiting room along with Draken. On the other side, Baji isn't talking at all, he is just silently crying, remembering all the beautiful moments with you, how much you loved each other, how much he missed you.

"Draken, what will we do?"

Baji suddenly asked.

"We will wait, come here, let me show you something."

He sat beside him.

"After you were gone, Y/n kept this on her table. Do you know what this is?"

"This is picture of all former members of the gang, when we were kids, that one is the picture of her and me, that is lucky charm I gave her, and that is...."

"A picture of her and... Mikey."

"She still loves him?.."

"She did, but not anymore. She just couldn't bear with a fact she will forget him one day, so she kept him in a sweet memory, the memory when we were kids, when Mikey was Mikey. She could never bring herself to hate him, even after all the things he did....That hurted her her the most..."

"Will i ever see her again?"

"We need to believe in her Baji, this was her decision, let's hope she will regret it once she recovers.."

Draken said, patting Bajis head.

"Are you all waiting for Miss Y/n L/n?"

"Yes doctor, is she alive?"

"Luckily she is, she is currently asleep and unable to take visits. You can go home now."

Doctor said, leaving them.

"No matter what, I won't leave her alone now."