Chapter 14

Y/n POV

Sanzu and I arrived at the location. It was an alley near the mall, but still hidden and dark.

"Wait here, I will come back really quick."

I said as I took my gun and a small pocket knife. 

"Be careful."

He said.

I started walking trough the alley, until I saw a shadow of a person. I got closer, it was him. A person I have to meet.

"Welcome back, Y/n. Long time no see."

He said.

"It feels like years, doesn't it?"

Another familiar man came.

"Well boys, here I am. I don't have much time but, I do have a little for good old friends."

I said, looking at them.

"Did you hear that Izana? We are her friends."

One of them said.

" I did, Kakucho. I never thought things would get this hard, I wish we could meet in better circumstances."

"Me too, but let's get this over with, then we will have plenty of time to catch up on things. Tomorrow is the fight date, and I will go there alone. A bird told me someone is trying to kill me, but it is just another angry girl. However, It isn't what worries me. It is the fight itself. I need to fight Shuji Hanma. He is not an easy opponent . What I need you for is back up. Originally, it  was just between him and I, but I know he will bring more people. If he does, you will be my back up. If he doesn't, you will just stay quiet. I hope it ends with our victory, so we can catch up later on."

"You can always count on us Y/n, but, we need something as some kind of reward. What will we get for helping you?"

Izana said.

"Well, you can ask for whatever you want, and you will receive it in no time. Now let me ask you, what do you want?"

"We want you, Y/n."

Kakucho said.

He was behind me when his warm breath hit my neck. I shivered a little when he slid his arms around my waist.

"He said it. So can you give us what we want?"

Izana asked.

"You shall receive what you want. It's a deal."

I said and moved Kakucho's hands away.

"I will get going now, we will meet tomorrow at our playground, around maybe 4 pm? And.....thank you."

I said, and hurriedly went back to Sanzu. Kakucho and Izana watched as you left.

"What do you think about this?"

"I'm scared Kaku, what will happen is still unknown. After all, we are not that powerful as we were  before. We are risking a lot."

"I know, but you know you couldn't bear with yourself if she dies. Neither can I..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I  went back to the car. As I entered, Sanzu spoke.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, I am. There is nothing to worry about. Let's head to the mall, they will be waiting there."

"Alright."

Whole ride was silent. It wasn't really bothering you, but sometimes silence rings the loudest. Uneasy feeling starts to kick in, and you can't help it but think about something bad happening in near future. After some time, you arrived at the mall. Kids and other were already waiting. You waved at them, and little boy starting running towards you. You knelled down before him, with your arms wide open. He hugged you tightly.

"I missed you mommy."

"I missed you too, Jonghyun. Were you behaving well while I was away?"

"I was!"

"Alright then, let's go inside!"

You took his hand, and started walking towards the others. They smiled at you, and their eyes were shining in happiness, but you could see something was wrong. You could feel it deep inside your bones.

"Hey guys, let's go!"

You entered the mall. You wandered around a little bit, and decided to take the boy with you, and leave the baby to Bonten.

"Here are the thing we need, you can find them all in baby shop, if you need help, call me."

With that, both boy and you left. You went inside the toy shop.

"Here we are, you can have whatever you want, just show me and it's yours."

"Really?!"

"Of course, let's start from here!"

You were looking at the toy cars, and he picked the ones he liked. After a while, you arrived at stuffed toys section. As you both were choosing between them, one specifically caught your eye. It was stuffed bunny. It had black fur , but white ears. It's eyes were golden. Suddenly, a bitter memory came to your mind.

Flashback

You were running behind a pretty fast boy.

"Hey stopp! It's not funny!"

"First catch me, then I will stop!"

He said, and kept running trough small forest near the city. In the next moment, you lost sight of him. You looked around you and there was no one. You walked for a while, when someone hugged you from behind.

"WAH!!"

"Shh, It's me Y/n, don't worry."

He said, comforting you.

"Mikey, It's not funny! You scared me!"

"Hehe, I'm sorry okay, here, this is for you."

He was holding a stuffed toy rabbit. It had beautiful golden eyes. Soft fur, and long ears.

"Don't just look at it, take it!"

He said. You took it and hugged it.

"I knew you would like it!"

He said, big smile plastered on his face.

End of flashback

After Jonghyun picked out the toys, you paid with your black card. Security guards took the toys and carried them into the car. Following the plan, you and Bonten met in the center of the mall. You were laughing at the kids, smiling like there is no tomorrow. Suddenly, you felt big pain in your leg. You looked down. There was blood coming out of it. Ran ran towards you, shielding you. Someone tried to kill you. You were about to move Ran out of the way, but it was too late. A bullet pierced trough him.

"GET HIM AND THE KIDS OUT OF HERE, RIGHT NOW!"

You shouted at them, not caring about your leg.

"Y/n, your hurt!"

Rindou shouted at you.

"FUCK THAT NOW, DO AS I SAY OR I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF."

You took the gun from your pocket, and started shooting.

After some time, you were laying on the floor, covered in blood. You were shot so many times, that you lost count. There was no one around you. Empty mall. Blood and bullets were everywhere. You looked at the sky, and smiled.

"What a beautiful day...to die. I love you all."