000.

"Toji Cmon!"  Sukiyana said, She was trying to convince me to go on this app called "Tinder" I wasn't really sure about dating apps since I heard many stories about catfishing, kidnappers, murders etc. so I was a lil uneasy about online dating. Suki no, You know I don't like these kind of things. I said. "Fushiguro. Look I know you don't want to date anyone else since you know. But you have to try to let it go, She's in a good place now, watching you and megumi." She said, patting me on the shoulder. Suki was a close friend of mines since she was a good friend of my wife, so she was good with calming me down or telling me the good side of things. I sighed, thinking about the option.  "Look, I know you wanna Help me Suki but. I Just wanna, stay like this. Megumi loved his mother like cooked food and I just don't want him to ignore the woman that I get with, and that turns into a deadpan relationship between them." I said. Suki sighed. "Alright, it's your decision Toji. I don't wanna force anything on you that make you uncomfortable." She said, smiling softly.  Don't get me wrong, I appreciate suki and her help trying to make me get out there and date but, it's just. I don't it to ruin my relationship with Megumi.