005.

A FEW HOURS LATER — I was laying down on my bed, watching time go by slowly and slowly until i heard my bedroom door creak open. "Papa.. i need help in the kitchen.." it was megumi, standing near my door holding little bunny plush in his arms. "Sure kiddo, what do you need help with?" I got up and walked downstairs with him, he lead me towards the kitchen and pointed towards the cookie jar on top of the fridge. Oh? You wanted a cookie? I said, reaching up on the fridge and picking up the jar and taking a cookie out. "Mhm mhm! Cookie!" I heard him say. As I handed him the cookie, i heard my doorbell ring. I went towards my front door and opened it, only seeing my next door neighbor with a small box in her hands. "Oh, what a surprise. What ya need." I said, letting her in. "I realized that i took your mug from when i had a cup of coffee over here last time..- and I'm here to return the cup." She said, coming inside.

"Ah yeah.. forgot about that cup actually- you can just put it in the sink." I said, closing the door behind her. I could tell that she just got back from work by the way she was dressed, the way her hair was did, and her bag she held in her arms. I never one of my next-door neighbors can be so sophisticated. Let alone be so serious and hard to get. "So, when are you free from work? You seem so packed with work and wanna release some of your stress a little." I said, coming infront of her and leaning down to her face. "Toji.. listen. You're a nice guy and neighbor. But, I really just wanna keep things professional. Nothing more."  She said, swiftly moving away from me and walking towards the front door. "Are you sure? I mean. This is a one time thing..- a special offer for a special woman like you." I said. "You didn't listen to me. We're just neighbors, just strangers, NOTHING more.— what, do you have a hearing problem or something?" She said, opening the front door. I came behind her and took her wrist softly, turning her around and pressing her against the door softly. "Hm.. I see you're a bold one.. I love that in a woman." Now listen to me, if you ever change your mind all you ever have to do is knock on my door, alright?" I said, letting go of her wrist. She sighed, looking me in the eyes and looking away right after. "If i conisder it, will you leave me alone? It's just gonna be a one time thing. Got it?" She said, a light shade on pink blush slowly  forming on her cheeks. "Of course love, just one time. Nothing more than friends. Got it." I said, a smirk forming onto my lips. She opened the door and before she left, I whispered into her softly.

"I'll get you on your spare time."