003.

𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 - My mind was racing and was fumbling around, as I looked out my window. realizing my curtains were open. Looking at the night sky, I saw a familiar figure out next door. I remembered that my window is right next to her window. My neighbor's window. As I quickly got up to close the curtain, I stopped in my tracks. She was naked, her wet slick body was facing the window. Water still dripping down her sides and down to the floor, her breasts were so pretty and sat so pretty on her chest so nicely. I just wanted to fuck her. I wanted to pound into her so much, I wanted her screaming my name out. I've never felt this way for a woman in such a long time, it was so hard not to stroke myself in that moment. Her delicate, sensitive body looked so ravishing. I started slither my hand into my boxers, stroking my cock slowly. Thinking about her bent over, shaking her ass in complete desperation, just fucking her in general made me even harder. - I stroke faster and faster. "Fuck- I need you so bad." I mumbled to myself, slowly but surely coming to my limit. I needed her so bad, so desperately. I pumped myself one last time, seeing load of cum shooting out. "Fuck.." I panted while side eying my window for a split second. Seeing her curtains closed, with the lights off. She must've went to bed, I thought to myself slowly taking my hand out of my boxers and panting softly to myself. I was thinking to myself while making my way back to my bed and flopping down on it, "Last time I will ever jerk off to my neighbor fushiguro.." I said. I knew it was wrong since I didn't know her, and jerking off to somebody you don't know well and just met yesterday. I felt so weird, but I couldn't just tell her that I jerked off to her and then just think she would be fine with such profanity. I sighed to myself, turning over and closing my eyes.

Next Morning, I was awoken by the sun shining in my eyes brightly. It was around 7am, I always wake up early than others so I wasn't phased why I was up so early. I was about to get up until I heard a knock on my front door, as i heard a voice on the other side. "Mr Fushiguro? It's your neighbor."