002.

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 — as I walked towards her home, She was a very nice lady and beautiful woman. She looked so young and well nourished as well, I entered her home and the sight inside was so big. The home used to actually belong to Suki and Gojo but suki decided to give the house to her mother since she had recently divorced. The house looked so empty, the furniture was being still delivered I assumed and the only thing that was in the empty house was the bed upstairs. I started to walk upstairs to the bathroom, seeing the bathroom comfortable decorated and clean. Her house was so empty yet so clean and decorated beautifully. 

I started to get working on the shower head, it was a pretty easy fix since it wasn't broken or anything so I easily put it together. After that, I walked back downstairs and was about to leave until I saw a picture frame on the fire place. It was a picture of the woman with a man, both smiling and cheery. I looked at it and analyzed it a lil.  "So she's not a college student.." I said to myself, looking at the picture more. She looked 20-21-Ish as I expected but I assumed she had a boyfriend or something. After I looked, I exited out of the home closing the door behind me and walking back next door to my home. As I fondled for my keys, I heard laughing and happy sounds coming from behind the door. As I found my keys, i opened the door finding the woman and megumi laughing like they couldn't breath.  "Hehe! Daddy! I made a new friend! Can she stay with us? Pretty pleaseeee?"  Megumi said, I chuckled at his statement.  Of course she can't, she's just the neighbor son." He started to pout, and tightly hugged the woman. Her breasts slightly shook as he hugged her, I look away quickly as I sensed the woman smiling at megumi.  "I promise I'll come back gumi, and we can play some more! Alright?" She said softly, as she got up and megumi let go finally.  She walked by me, but before she walked out she whispered softly in my ear.  

"Thank you again."

My eyes widened as she said that, it sent shivers down my spine when she said that so smoothly and so..seductively.  When she left, I was dumbfounded. She was so gorgeous, so cute, and so nice to megumi and me. Anytime I got a new neighbor, they would be so sexual and touchy with me. Barely gave a fuck about my kid and just wanted my body. But she was different. She cared, and made megumi happy. There was something just with her that stayed with me.

"There's something about her."