Caffeinated

You had never been to the coffee shop Red Velvet led you to, despite it being only a short walk from the Hollyberry campus. Looking around at the small yet classy coffee shop and inhaling the delicious scent of freshly brewed coffee, you thought to yourself that you had been missing out. You found a table as Red Velvet ordered at the counter.

Your mind raced as you had a moment to yourself. 'I know this isn't a date... I think... But it really feels like one' You took a deep breath to steady your nerves 'Yeah he's totally my type but he probably doesn't think of me the same way... And I barely even know him, there's no point getting carried away I'll only be disappointed later...'

You jumped as he put two coffees on the table. "Woah sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he said, pulling out a chair and sitting down across from you. Embarrassed, you quickly waved your hands in front of you. "I was just lost in thought!"
You took a sip of the coffee Red Velvet had placed in front of you, and once again jumped as you burned your tongue on the scalding liquid. "Ouch! Too hot!!" You exclaimed as you put the coffee back down quickly.

You heard Red Velvet snicker across the table "Getting coffee is supposed to be relaxing you know," he said as he sipped his own coffee. You pouted as you felt your cheeks flush. "Not my fault the coffee is out to get me." You retorted, flipping off the cup in front of you as Red Velvet snorted and joined you.
"There, I'm sure the cup regrets what it's done." He said sarcastically.

You chatted for a bit longer before you spotted something in the corner of your eye. A strangely familiar mass of white hair was poking out from behind a menu at the very corner table of the cafe. You stared in disbelief for a second before the figure peeked out from behind the menu, a huge pair of sunglasses hiding the face of your observer.

The figure spotted you looking in their direction and quickly hid behind the menu again, but it was too late

The figure spotted you looking in their direction and quickly hid behind the menu again, but it was too late. You knew there was only one girl crazy enough to pull this off. "You have got to be kidding me..." You muttered to yourself as you pulled out your phone.

Y/N: PARFAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE

Bestiee😘💕: THAT'S NOT ME

Y/N: GIRL I CAN LITERALLY SEE YOU

Bestiee😘💕: AJDHSKD OKAY but is that your mans 😳😳😳👀 He kinda cute doe

Y/N: First of all he's not my mans (but yeah it's the guy from hot topic🙄) and also I am asking you politeLY TO LEAVE

Bestiee😘💕: Awe so mean 🥺🤚 Also emo boy is looking a bit left out tell him his eyes sparkle or something ✨💃

"Who are you texting?" Red Velvet asked you curiously.
"My roommate..." You replied, wondering if you should tell him that the roommate in question was sitting a whole 10 feet away. "She was just asking me about... The house?" You answered, glancing at parfait just in time to see her face palm dramatically. Red velvet just raised his eyebrows and went back to his coffee.