Interdimentional Super Mayhem Party

tw for this chapter: alcohol/spiking/assault (nothing graphic I promise)
-

Your reflection in the floor length mirror in Parfait's bedroom stared back at you. Turning slightly, you inspected the silky black dress you were wearing from every angle.
"Are you sure this is okay?" You asked Parfait nervously. "It's not too short?" You pulled self consciously at the hem of the dress, not used to the feeling of the air on your exposed legs.

"I think you look amazing!! That dress fits you way better than it ever fit me, it suits you!" Parfait reassured you as she inspected the outfit she had picked out for you. Several other dresses and outfits lay discarded around the room, rejected by either you or Parfait. "I think this might be the one!" She exclaimed happily as she threw you a pair of fishnets and heels. "See if these fit!"

You tore your eyes away from your reflection and slipped on the fishnets and strappy black shoes, which had small gold bows on the buckles. Knowing you weren't used to wearing heels, Parfait had picked out a pair that was around 2 inches high, as opposed to the 6 inch pink stilettos she was currently wearing on her own feet.

"I think I can put up with these! You sure it's okay to let me borrow them?" You asked as you took a few hesitant steps across the room.

"Of course silly, I'm not about to let my best friend look anything less than perfect!" She said as she clipped a few accessories into her own hair, which had already been carefully curled and styled earlier that afternoon.

Your makeup and hair had also been handled by Parfait, and you had to admit she had done a great job. You marvelled at the effortless curls that gracefully framed your face, wondering if they would ever look that good again. The stylist in question was wearing a pleated pink miniskirt and white blouse with long butterfly sleeves, which contrasted with the dark ensemble you were wearing.

Parfait spent another few seconds fixing a few stray hairs around your face, then glanced at the clock on her wall. "We should probably get going, I'm aiming for fashionably late but I don't want to leave it too long and seem cheugy." She mused, opening up the Uber app on her phone.

"Ah... Makes sense to me," you said, not understanding why the amount of lateness makes a difference. Parfait seemed to notice your sarcasm and just waved her hand dismissively.
"It's okay bestie that's why you have me to keep you up to date on party customs. Andddd done, the Uber's on its way, are you ready?" She asked you as she slipped her phone in her bag.

"Yep I think I have everything!" You told her as you grabbed your small black handbag and put your phone safely inside.

The Uber ride was uneventful, and as you neared Twizzly's address you began to hear faint thumping music in the distance. 'Not quite a mile' you noted to yourself, thinking back to the rumours.

The house in question was at the end of a very long, winding driveway, and as you rounded the corner a huge house came into view, brightly coloured lights flashed from every window and the loud sound of music, talking and laughing filled your ears. Every door was flung open, and there were a few people milling around outside.

Parfait had planned it so that you had arrived around an hour after the party started, and it appeared to be in full swing, you could faintly see the shapes of people dancing through the downstairs windows.
Out of the corner of your eye, you spotted Parfait waving to someone, and squinting towards the front door you noticed Raspberry waving from the entrance. Parfait got out of the Uber and ran to greet her, and (after thanking the driver) you made your way over to the two.

The music got louder as you neared the house, and you had to almost shout to be heard over it. "Are you ready?" Parfait yelled towards you and you nodded, feeling excitement and anticipation bubbling in your stomach.
You entered the house, and were greeted with a huge living room full of people dancing, a few of which you recognised from your campus but the vast majority of which were complete strangers.