Four

Axels P.O.V

Looking down at my ringing phone, I catch Owen's name and quickly press the green icon.

I was currently at the house in my office, trying to fill out some paperwork for the new alge that I've received at the aquarium.

I sigh and hold the phone up to my ear.

There's never a moment for solitude with a team of sixteen men. Even less personal freedoms when you're a co-lesion with Owen Blackbourne.

He's always working, and honestly it's surprising he hasn't went grey headed already.

But I have a sneaking suspicion that if he did happen to grey, he would enjoy it more since it would match his suit.

"Hello Owen. What may I help you with?"

"Mr. Toma, I need to write a report and set up meetings today, I wanted to ask if you would accompany me and Dr. Green to the hospital and talk to Dr. Robert's about clearing his schedual for an upcoming mission?"

I roll my eyes at his formalities. Wouldn't a sentence flow easier if you went by their given names?

Thinking over what else I had planned for today, I realize I had nothing and proceeded to say exactly that.

"Yes. I'll meet you there. And question?"

I can't help but taunt him a little.

"What do you need to know Mr. Toma?" He says with a slightly amused tone.

My lips curve slightly, "Did you really call me from across the house?"

I hear his snort as I ask this and nearly laugh myself.

"You are correct. It would be very unbecoming if I had yelled instead. That's no way to have a conversation, much to Mr. Taylors and Mr. Weilands dissapointment."

I chuckle at that before pulling the phone away from my ear and hanging up.

As much as he keeps the perfect man facade, there are times he let's go, just a little bit like he just had.

His humor can come off horrible and somehow professionally sarcastic if you don't realize he's joking. But overall he's a good man with alot of self inflicted pressure to be the best. And somewhere along the way of him striving for that goal, turned him almost cold and dismissive of others.

I wait for the day that someone comes in and destroys the calm perfect control he has. The day we all finally meet the real authentic Owen instead of his Mr. Blackbourne. After all, he's about the same age as the rest of us.

~•○•~

I walk inside the Academy Hospital and take the elevator up to Dr. Robert's office so I could meet up with Sean.

Once I enter, I take one of the available seat in front of the large oak desk, then turn to Sean with a raised questioning brow.

"What? Don't give me that look Axel. As if I'm suppose to clue you in on something." He huffs out a breath and crosses his arms with a pout.

"What is this mission I've heard is coming up, that you've needed to rearrange and take off days for?"

He looks back over at me,"oh, the usual. We are all going to be going undercover here soon. With some bad people to take out." He smirks at me, a excited twinkle in his eyes.

I narrow my own at him,"That explains nearly every mission we do."

He begins laughing at me. I'm just staring at him like he's grown six extra ears.