Epilogue

Maycee pov:

   Hindi maipaliwanag ang sobrang sayang aking nararamdaman ngayon.Sa wakas, dumating din ang araw na pinakahihintay namin.

Our wedding day.

"We are gathered here to witness the marriage of Mr. Prince Caige Stroam and Ms. Maycee Winter. If anyone object to this marriage speak now or forever hold your peace." panimula ni father.

      Makalipas ang ilang segundo ay wala namang nagsalita o tumutol. Thanks god.

   Pinagpatuloy na ulit ng pari ang seremonya.

"Do you, Prince Caige Stroam, accept this woman, Maycee Winter to be your lawfully wedded wife? Do you promise to hold her heart tight no matter what and how ever unreasonable she may be? for the rest of your life,in sickness and in health, 'til death do you part" tanong ng pari kay caige.

    Tumingin sya sakin bago binaling ulit ang tingin sa pari.

"I do." he answered.

"Do you, Maycee Winter, accept this man, Prince Caige Stroam to be your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to hold his heart tight no matter what and how ever unreasonable he may be? for the rest of your life,in sickness and in health, 'til death do you part?"

"I do." nakangiting sagot ko and glanced at him.

"I love you!" I mouthed.

"I love you more than I love myself." bulong nga saka ngumiti.

  Halos hindi naman na makita ang mga mata nya ng ngumiti sya dahil singkit sya. Ang gwapo nya talaga hindi ako magsasawang titigan sya buong buhay ko.

   Lumapit samin ang ring beerer... exchange of bows na pala.

    Caige hold my hand while looking at  me.

"Maycee Winter, my one and only love of my life, I know that our lovestory isn't beautiful and perfect. We face too many challenges to the point that we almost give up." he stop and chuckled lightly....my tears start to fall again.

     I can't help it.

"I am so thankful that you came into my life, thank you for not giving me up thank you for loving me back.I love you so much. And in the name of God, I Prince Caige Stroam, vow to take you as ny lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer,in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, as long as we both shall live. This is my solemn vow."

    Sinuot nya sakin ang singsing at hinalikan ito. Saka tumingin sakin, may butil ng luha mula sa kanyang mga mata ngunit bakas ang sobrang kasiyahan sa mga ito.

      I smiled and held his hand.

"Prince Caige Stroam, my man that i love. Ikaw na ang nagsabi, that our lovestory isn't beautiful and perfect but for me its more than perfect. Kahit na andaming twist at medyo komplikado. Ngayon ay napatunayan kong. Destiny always find it's way to make the different path, crossed." ngumiti ako sa at nagpatuloy sa pagsasalita.

"You are the best thing happened into my life. Hindi ako nasisising nakilala kita caige, siguro mas magsisisi ako kung hindi kita nakilala. You always make me happy and surprised. Thank you for loving me. I love you very much. And in the name of God, I, Maycee Winter, vow to take you as my lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, from this day, forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, for as long as we both shall live. This is my solem vow." saad ko at sinuot sa kanya ang singsing.

    Ngumiti ako nang tuyuin nya ang butil ng luha saking pisngi.

"Now that Prince Caige Stroam and Maycee Winter given themselves to each other by the promises they have exchanged, I now pronounce them husband and wife, in the name of thr father, of the son, and of the holy spirit, Amen. Prince Caigr Stroam, you may now kiss the bride" sabi ng pari.