[21]: Hazardous

⚠️ [TW]: OPIODS, DRUG RELAPSE, ANXIETY⚠️ 

Why is he looking at me like that?

Annoyed, you rose your eyebrows bitterly in an attempt to throw him off, but we're soon defeated.

"What?" you snap.

Being in an airport was already tugging at your patience.

You would think that someone who had to fly so frequently would eventually build up tolerance to the flying and airport-anxiety.

But nope.

Sure, over the years you had created certain ways to blend in, keep to your own, and find some sort of peace while travelling alone.

But at times when you're traveling publicly, you can't help but feel nauseated.

Normally, you would show up silently in your darkest, comfiest clothes, and blast tunes in your earbuds for every minute spent at the airport.

Then, you would make sure to sit alone, ingest some sleeping pills and take a nap the moment your body would allow it.

You had never had to travel with others before.

So far, it was the opposite to what you were used to.

Yeah.

"N-Nothing, just watching boarding times." The man stuttered in reply, not sure of why you were extra snappy.

"Sure." Sharply, you glared back down at the floor, desperately avoiding eye-contact with anyone.

It wasn't long until your ears pricked up at the sound of your phone buzzing.

NO CALLER ID
level 2 disabled bathroom. 5 minutes.

You showed the message to Jungkook, and the two of you shared a glance and nod before quickly standing from your seat amongst the general public, and heading for the bathroom.

As the two of you made pace through the long halls of the airport, you kept your head low.

Your eyes could barely be seen under your hood as you kept checking to make sure you wouldn't collide with other hall-users.

Somehow, in the scrutiny of the situation, it felt like everyone was looking at you.

Although you had yet to do anything wrong, it seemed like you could not escape the gaze of everyone else.

What were they thinking?

Did my face finally get leaked on the news?

Why was everyone so hellbent on making you feel judged while you were minding your business?