The Phantom League

synopsis

"This is not a love story, but love is in it. That is, love is just outside it, looking for a way to break in."

warnings

Course language, mentions of drug and alcohol abuse, Korean mafia and gang-ring generalisations, sex, physical/emotional trauma, suicidal references and other 18+ themes will all be referenced within the story.

I will put a content warning at the beginning of each chapter that consists of sensitive topics (such as drug relapses, gore, physical abuse, or SA)

If these concepts might trigger you please skip to the next chapter and ask for a recap in the comments, i'll do my best to summarise for you :)

Be warned that I (the author) have little-to-no knowledge of the real goings on within the Korean/Japanese Mafia. I am not normalising this concept, but merely playing on it for entertainment purposes. Almost everything in this story about the mafia is generalised, assumed, and cannot be taken literally.

I do not own the characters, nor claim that anything to do with BTS is factual. And I plaster it as purely fictional.

settings

Please have Dark Mode: ON
Please select a font that supports italic letters.

final word

I hope the story is both easy to read, and to resonate with.

thank you for reading.

Enjoy !

© - MAEDAESON, 2020

© - MAEDAESON, 2020