Chapter 1 ( Ivan story)

Ivan Black 15yr old

OMG CAN YOU BE ANY MORE DUMB my mother yelled. I'm sorry I'm try I'm trying my best as I hold in my cries but she could hear the voice cracks I can tell from her face all I could think is why? Why couldn't I do any better? Why do I always let her down? Your better than this stop being stupid and do better Ivan make them proud and then you can finally be accepted and best yet you can even get a real smile form your mom not a fake one a real one as I thought in my mind.

Don't tell me your about to fucking cry? YOUR A MAN! I SWEAR IF I SEE A TEAR FALL OUT OF YOUR EYE  I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KNOCK YOUR ASS OUT AND KICK YOU TO THE CURB SO QUICK as my mother yelled at me, I look over and see my little sister looking at us giggling at us I don't think she knows how serious mom is well she is only 13 they still don't know what's going on in life. Right? It's not like if she really knew she would laugh I know my sister can be bratty at times but she is still my little sister whom I love.

You should do it mom less bills to pay and less stuff I will have to share my sister said, it stung buts it's ok my mom is right I shouldn't cry I am a man I can't cry I shouldn't cry I mustn't. Alice keep it down I'm working my father yelled, he is an workaholic but he doesn't really involve himself in taking care of us but just providing for us well I should say for my sister mostly but it's ok I do have a job that pays me 5.00 twice a week which is really cool. OH SHUT IT MARKUS IN TEACHING THIS BOY A LESSON my mother yelled. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU DO TO HIM KEEP THE NOISE DOWN my father yelled back. I will deal with you later go get the grocery story and cooking for dinner and make sure it's done by 6:00 if not your not eating again tonight while you do that I will DEAL WITH YOUR BRICK HEAD FATHER.

But mom I didn't get payed that mu- as I was speaking until I was interrupted by my father yelling back. BRICK HEAD? YOU TALKING ABOUT THE BRICK HEADS MONEY WHO YOU GO SPENDING WITH ON YOUR SELF AND BARELY ON OUR PRECIOUS DAUGHTER IVY my father yelled, ouch maybe he forgot to say my name he works so much he probably did. Then and argument exploded with my parents about who is a better parent to my little sister. As that happen I see what's in the fridge to see if I can make something quick and simple cause I have lots of homework to do.

As I cook I think about tomorrow oh man I can't  wait for my birthday even thought I'm a junior I'm still 15 that's cause I have a late birthday which is tomorrow on November 1. While daydreaming about tomorrow I finish the food and it's 6:01 let's hope mom doesn't notice. I went to tell her I'm done cooking but I notice that she is till mad about the argument with dad so I said in my most gentle tone food is don- Its all your fault as my mother cut me off I looked confuse what does she mean so I asked her . Ever since you were born that's when we started arguing when all the fights broke out without ivy we would be divorced right now ivy is perfection 4.0, good looks, and an amazing personality she's like a a four leaf clover and you..... your like a black cat that pisses me off for just breathing, at a 2.6 or lower sometimes, and your looks you looks skinny as hell it look like you never seen a burger or heck don't even know what food is everyone your around we start arguing, fighting, and and worse even scaring our precious ivy why? Why did u have to come to this perfect family and ruin it? My mother said to me, she doesn't mean it she's just drunk maybe as I look around to see any liquor but I didn't see any so she said all of this sober then .............

It's ok she's just mad she probably didn't mean it. Right? As I told her foods done and everyone else we all came to eat as I was about to sit down my mom stopped me. You think I didn't notice you finish dinner at 6:01 when I said 6:00 so go downstairs my mother said harshly. But mo- *SLAP* QUIT DISRESPECTING ME IN MY DAMN HOUSE AND GO DOWNSTAIRS IM SO DONE WITH YOUR DISRESPECT as my mom screamed at me when that happened I heard laughter form my little sis ivy BUHAHAHAHA bro got his ass slapped hard my sister said my dad looked over at her and said I'm glad your happy princess with a big smile on his face I was hurt and embarrassed I went downstairs in the basement in my room and heard laughter they sound so happy why couldn't I be there? Why every time I'm aloud to eat they always argue? Am I to blame for all the families bad deeds? Am I that annoying? I suck my my snot back u and started my homework and went to sleep hungry again but it's ok they will definitely remember my birthday tomorrow and not forget again like ever year that I can remember as my eyes slowly close I fall into a deep slumber

Hi ❤️it's the author it's my first time writing a book I really hope it was good and realistic I mostly want you to learn his back story and you will learn about Lora ice backstory later on too anyways I hope everyone is doing well and have a wonderful day or night or afternoon right now love y'all bye 👋 💕