He sees someone disrespect you

You were on your way to your school because you had gotten a call from the head of the bord to come down to your office immediately. You didn't know what you did but to be honest you were slightly worried.

Once you got to the school you speed walked to your lab for your talk smiling at some of your students. You saw your boss in your lab. "Hello professor Jones." You nodded. The man looked at you and smiled a condescending smile. "Hello Ms. L/N." You raised your brow, "is everything alright, your message sounded fairly eargent." He nodded, "oh I am well aware of how my message sounded." You nodded. "Well, is there an issue?" You asked. "Not anymore." He chuckled and handed you a piece of paper basically saying you were fired. "You're firing me?!" You looked up at him shocked and confused. "Yes, it was a mistake to hire you in the first place." He nodded. "My students are in the middle of exams." You protested. "Oh don't worry about that, we've arranged for a substitute for them." He explained. "This is some joke right?" He chuckled and shook his head, "no, it's not. We should've never hired you. Your work is sloppy and simple, science is no place for a woman Ms. L/N, you should be at home taking care of a family." He explained. "We expect you moved out by the end of the week." He walked away practically giddy. You just stared where he stood and teared up a bit, being completely heartbroken. "Y/N what was all that about?" You heard Egon ask from behind you. You shook your head and turned to him, "nothing. What are you doing here?" You crossed your arms. "I was going to surprise you by taking you to lunch, now whats wrong?" He asked visibly concerned. You took a deep breath, "I just got fired." You looked at the ground. "What, why?" Egon walked over to you and gently held your arms. "Because my boss is a sexist massoginistic asshole who thinks I should be at home taking care of a family." You explained getting more pissed off. "Thats stupid, you're a scientist." Egon said getting a bit pissed off himself. "Yeah well apparently science is no work for a woman." You exclaimed. He shook his head, "that's purposterous, some of the best scientist have been women." You nodded still looking at the ground. Egon frowned slightly, he hated seeing you upset. "Darling I'm sorry." He shook his head and hugged you. You sighed softly and hugged back, "its fine. Doesn't matter." You shook your head and stopped hugging. He shook his head slightly. "No its not." He said softly. You nodded, "I know, but there isn't anything I can do about it." He kissed your head, "I'm sorry darling, this is completely unfair." You nodded and shrugged. "Nothing I can do about it now." You sighed. "Do you still wanna go get lunch?" He asked. You nodded, "yeah, that sounds great." You smiled softly at him.