Your first kiss

You and Egon had been dating for six months and it was your anniversary soon. You wanted to get him something special even though he told you that you didn't have to, he knew you would anyway. However you couldn't find anything to give him, so you had decided that a nice home-cooked dinner would be nice.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

It was the day of your anniversary and you were putting the finishing touches on the meal. Everything looked wonderful and you knew Egon would be by soon so once you finished the meal you quickly went and got ready, not wanting to have ruined the outfit before Egon got here.

(This is the outfit, feel free to change colors)

You got dressed and smiled to yourself, "there, wonderful." You nodded to yourself and walked back into the little dining room you had and made sure everything was set up the way you wanted. Suddenly you heard a knock at the door and knew it was Egon. You bit your lip softly, "hopefully he likes it." You got the door and smiled seeing Egon in a nice suit. "Hello darling." He smiled seeing you. "You look gorgeous." He said looking at your outfit. You smiled more and letting him in, "thank you darling." You closed the door and looked up at him. He smiled softly at you. "So are we doing dinner first?" He asked. You nodded and lead him to the dining room showing him the food you set up. Egon raised a brow, "wow, you did all of this just for tonight?" You nodded. "I wanted to make sure everything was perfect." You shrugged a bit. He chuckled softly, "everything looks amazing my darling." You blushed softly hearing his nickname for you.

You two started eating dinner and talking about your day and other random little things. At some point Egon had taken out a small wrapped object and handed it to you. "Happy anniversary darling, I hope you like it." You raised a brow and opened it and smiled softly seeing a beautiful necklace.

"Egon this is beautiful

"Egon this is beautiful." You smiled more. "I'm glad you like it. I knew you didn't like big jewelry, and this reminded me of you." Egon explained then stood up and walked over. You looked up and him and stood up. He held out his hand, "here let me put it on you." You handed him the necklace and turned around moving your hair out of the way. He put the necklace on your neck, the gem stopping just below your collarbone. You bit the inside of your lip starting to feel extremely bad about wearing this when you didn't get him anything. "It looks even more beautiful on you my darling." Egon said getting resting his hands on your waist. "Egon you shouldn't have." You shook your head. "It was no problem." He smiled softly. "No, I mean you really shouldn't have." You sighed softly. He tilted his head slightly, "what do you mean Y/N?" You took a deeper breath and turned to face him. "I didn't get you anything. I wanted too, and I tried too but I couldn't find anything that I knew you would enjoy, so I made this dinner to try and make up for it. I'm sorry Egon, I really did try to find something for you but I ju-" you were suddenly cut off by soft warm lips on yours, those lips being attached to Egon. You were a bit shocked, Egon never made physical moves like this sure he'd hold your hand and hug you, but he normally asked your permission to kiss you anywhere unless he knew you wouldn't mind. This however was a complete suprise, his lips were so soft and warm which made you feel all tingly. Soon he pulled away looking at you. You were still in shock. "Y-You kissed me...." You couldn't believe that he had kissed you and on the lips no less. "Y-Yes well you were rambling and not that I don't love the sound of your voice but I wanted to tell you that it was alright, that you didn't need to get me anything, that just being around you is enough..." he had started nervously rambling giving off explanation after explanation of why he kissed you. You smiled softly and leaned up kissing him softly. He stood there shocked for a moment before melting into the kiss and resting his hands on your waist again. He kissed back and it was a wonderful kiss, you felt fireworks when your lips met. You both pulled away. He gulped and raised a brow and mumbled, "w-wow." He was staring at your lips. You blushed, "is something wrong?" He shook his head and smirked slightly. "No, nothing is wrong. Nothing at all my darling." He said softly kissing you again, you blushed and kissed back.

Eventually, after a few more soft kisses, you two got back to the meal. You both were smiling like idiots and were both so giddy. It was a perfect way to spend your anniversary.