Egon v. Himeros⚠️ (part 1)

(Egon's POV)

Himeros, a Greek God of sexual desire. He's been terrorizing New York which of course is our problem.

Were were on the top of some building, why does it always come to this? I sighed softly and powered up my proton pack. I looked over at Y/N and smiled softly 'damn she's so sexy...I-I....I shouldn't think that. Its just Himeros's influence.....tho I don't totally disagr-focus Egon.' I thought to myself. We all got ready to shoot Himeros before he laughed maniacally and waved his hand towards me effectively knocking me out with this purplish lightning. The last thing I saw was Y/N kneeling over me trying to make sure that I was ok.

When I woke up I was laying down on the bed in Y/N's room. I looked around Y/N was sitting in the chair next to me. 'God she's sexy even when she's reading.' I thought to myself. I smirked slightly checking her out. I felt odd, well different than normal.....I wanted to snatch that book out of her hand and pound into her repeatedly. I groaned softly at the thought which alerted her so she looked at me and quickly set her book down, "Egon, you're awake. Are you feeling ok?" She looked directly into my eyes, God that innocent worried look is so gorgeous especially on her...kinda makes me wanna tarnish that innocence. "I'm alright." I answered looking her up and down. "Are you sure?" She raised a brow still worried. I nodded and sat up, "in fact I feel better that I have in a very long time." She slowly stood up. "What do you mean?" She tilted her head and placed the back of her hand on my forehead to check my temperature. I chuckled softly and stood up, "Oh my darling, I'm perfectly sure you know what I mean." I smirked slightly as she slowly began to back up to the wall nervously. "What happened to your eyes?" I followed her pushing her further towards the wall. "Egon....what are you do-" I cut her off by passionately kissing her finally pushing her perfectly up against the wall. She gasped slightly into the kiss but slowly melted into it before quickly pushing me back. "E-Egon  this isn't like you, you should lay down until this wears off." She said. I chuckled more realizing her true issue with this. "You this its not me up here." I tapped the side of my head. She nodded, "this is just Himeros's influence." I shook my head still chuckling. I slowly started kissing her neck. "I promise my darling all of these actions all of this thought is me...just without any hesitation." I growled in between kisses. I gently bit her neck making her moan softly making me smirk. "Does that fix out little issue darling?" I looked at her with my new red eyes, due to Himeros's magic. Her face had completely flushed making me just wanna pound her into the wall. She gulped slightly and looked me up and down. "Y-You're entirely sure this is you?" I nodded and kissed her softly, "I promise my darling. Its all me." I reassured her. She bit her lip and raised a brow. "Darling please try to answer quickly, I'm getting impatient." I growled a bit. She gulped again and nodded, "o-ok..." I smirked, "perfect. I can't promise to be gentle with you though." I picked her up and somewhat gently tossed her down onto the bed and climbed on top of her.
(I'm sorry this is late guys. Stuffs been tough recently. Also I won't be updating next Saturday, I have something going on.)