How he acts when youre on your period

Egon is a man of science he understands a lot about human biology, he understands everything that he can about periods and all of that so he doesn't get uncomfortable around talking about it because he understands the science behind it. This man understands that you get uncomfortable, moody, hungry, and everything else that happens during it and he knows exactly how to help, now this doesn't mean that he can fix everything cause sometimes you just can't help but feel uncomfortable but Egon can help you feel more comfortable. He does everything he can to make sure that you're ok. If Peter is being extra annoying he gets you away from him, if you're having really bad cramps he carries around pain meds and has heating pads stashed away, if you're hungry he has your favorite snacks stashed away, if you just need to be clingy and moody he will lock you two in your room and cuddle you for as long as you want, he'll listen to whatever you talk about. He also makes stupid jokes to get you to laugh to help forget about your pain and discomfort. This man also went to every store he could and bought as many packs of pads and tampons as he thought necessary just in case you run out or start while on the job. He also does not care how moody you get he will treat everything the same way, if your yelling at him for whatever reason he keeps his composer and speaks softly trying to help the situation get better. Also if you don't wanna be around anyone he'll make sure everyone leaves you alone, now of course like the great guy he is, he'll check in on you to make sure you don't need anything and that you're ok, and you can bet your ass that as soon as you need anything he'll drop whatever he's doing and gets it for you. This man knows exactly how to treat you when you're on your period and tries to help make you feel better whenever he can because he loves you and wants to make sure that you are at your best.