Part 1

Karan ran his finger through Teja's hair, occasionally twirling the soft locks around his finger. "Do you remember that day when we were all sitting on that bench and you were answering Afsana's question about her burnt pulao?"
"Haan! Woh second raat pe joh hua tha?" Teja asked.
"Haan wohi. I think I started falling in love with you then."
"Impossible. No way!"
"No seriously. That whole day you looked like a cartoon and made me laugh with your ajeeb harqatein. Then suddenly you got all dressed up in that black suit and I was..." Karan made a stabbing gesture on his heart.

Teja lifted her head from his chest to look at his face. "You were like?"

Karan let out a rough breath. "I was like hayee. That night when you were talking, I kept looking at you and getting lost. I couldn't even focus on what you were saying. You know joh movies mein hota hai? As if your hands were moving in slow motion, your hair was flying in slow motion. I kept thinking yaar yeh Vidhi hamari beech mein kyun baithi hai. When she finally moved I was like 'thank God'."
Teja laughed. "What else do I not know?"
"Hmm..." Karan thought for a moment, staring at the ceiling. "You remember that hoodie I gave you?"

"Haan"
"Vishal had matching pants. I wanted to match with you. But you pushed me off to Vidhi and said you wanted to match with him. That was the first time in the house I had felt so annoyed. I was so irritated with you for a moment."
Teja turned around and looked at him. "I thought you liked Vidhi babe. Main apni dil pe patthar rakh kar tum dono ki setting karne ki koshish ki thi."
"Kisne kaha ke hamari setting kar?" Karan playfully grabbed Teja's hair at the back of her head and brought her face close to his until their noses touched. "Kisne kaha tha?"
Karan tilted her head, and placed few soft kisses along her jawline, making her shiver as usual. "Who asked you to set me up with another girl?" He murmured into her neck before kissing it.

"I thought you liked her so I tried to set you guys up." Teja whimpered, trying to focus on her reply and not what he was doing to her neck with his mouth.
"You tried to set me up with half the girls in the house," Karan half growled.
"That's because you flirted with half the girls in the house."
"I flirted with them because I was having a hard time hiding my real interest. Do you know how hard it was to stop myself?"
Teja closed her eyes as his mouth moved to her collarbone. "Stop yourself from what?" Teja asked, in a breathless whisper.
Karan flipped her beneath him, making her yelp. "From doing this." He teasingly brushed his lips against hers a few times. Every time she raised her head for a deeper kiss he moved his head away and laughed.
"Sunny!" Teja whined in frustration," causing Karan to laugh even more. With his teeth, he caught her bottom lip in a faint bite.
"Aah" It didn't really hurt but Teja hissed anyway. "Jungli" Teja admonished. 

Karan must have kissed Tejasswi thousands of times already since they left Bigg Boss. Still each time he kissed her, he felt like he was kissing her for the first time. Even now he could feel his heart beat faster than normal. He could hear the drum of blood in his ears. She curled her fingers into his hair and tugged gently. He loved the way her lips parted just for him. He groaned in frustration when she finally broke the kiss to come up for air. What was even the need for air he wondered.

"Sunnnnny!" Teja sighed
"Yes my laddoo."
"I am glad you didn't let me set you up with someone else."

Karan laughed. He lay down on his pillow and gently pulled her until she was on top of him.

"I didn't say anything at that time because I never wanted you to think I was a clingy monster but I was really jealous of all the girls who could just casually come to you and hug you, or sleep on your lap, or let you sleep on their laps. I was jealous some people could openly claim you as theirs and you let them. Even jokingly."
"Sach?" he asked. She nodded. Karan always got amused by her little jealous moments. He rarely got her to admit to them though he knew by now that she was as possessive about him as he was about her.
"Remember the time when you were all tucked in between Vidhi and Akasa? I felt so bad inside. I kept telling myself to not react at all. Pretend it had no effect on me."
"The time when you jumped into bed with Nishant?"

"Yes. After I saw you in bed with them."
"I swear if you had stayed in bed with him for a few more minutes I would've pounced on you guys under some fabricated excuse. I know I was laughing it off on the outside but in reality Kill Bill music was playing in my head. I was like why is he holding her so close!"

"Yes but Babz wasn't like that. Babz always kept a respectful dist..." Before she could finish her sentence Karan had grasped her hair and smashed his lips against hers again, taking Teja by surprise.

The man could kiss, she thought. She felt all his kisses throughout her entire body. From the tip of her hair to her curled toes. She loved every part of his body, but his lips had to be her favorite. They felt as if they were made just so they could kiss her like this everyday for the rest of her life, morning and night. Some days she wondered how could she have ever enjoyed kissing someone else before him when they didn't make her feel the way his mouth did. His mouth was perfect, warm, soft, loving and always knew what intensity she needed. The tip of his tongue slid across her lips, parting them gently. Teja couldn't help but moan. He growled and rolled her onto her back. She loved the way he slowly dragged his hand down her body. It set her skin on fire from deep within. He moved closer, letting his hand roam over her thigh.

She gasped against his ear. "Sunny...Please."

That was all he needed to hear.