Part 2

Karan's mouth desperately needed to taste her. He kissed Teja everywhere he could easily reach, her more than perfect lips, her face, her pretty little nose, her slender neck, her shoulders. He could never get enough of her taste or her scent, both intoxicated him. She had the softest skin he had ever touched in life. That was probably part of the reason why his hand or mouth was always on her. He could never resist the urge whenever she was near. He let his hands roam free on her body, feeling her soft curves, cupping them, taking turns tasting them, marking them as his territory.

He parted her thighs and positioned himself between them. He loved the way she gasped into his mouth as he pushed into her. This is it... This is why he was brought into this world, he thought. To love her like this this. He would always relish this moment, the moment when he completely had her, when she belonged to nobody else in the world but him. The way she succumbed to him, the way she said his name in whispers, with her eyes closed – it gave him a different feeling of fulfillment.

His hand came between the headboard and her head as he thrusted harder and deeper into her. The headboard crashed against the wall with every thrust. Her fingernails dug into the skin of his back. That ought to leave marks he thought as he buried his face against his favorite spot, her neck. She smelled heavenly.

"Teja," He whispered hoarsely. "Fuck you are sexy babe!"

Her hand wrapped around his neck as she pulled him for a kiss. He kissed her hard, with all the madness he felt for her. He knew she was almost there, he could feel it. He changed the angle of his hips slightly and soon she came undone, crying his name loud enough to wake his neighbors. With few final desperate thrusts he soon followed her.

"I love you" She said breathlessly as she held onto him tightly, not quite ready to release him from her grip yet. "I love you, I love you, I love you," she whispered repeatedly.

"I love you" Karan replied as he held her tighter.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Teja woke up in the middle of the night. She found herself wrapped in Karan's arm, with about half of his body covering hers like a blanket. She wondered what time it was but decided not to check her phone, as any movement might disturb his sleep. In this hazy place somewhere between sleep and wakefulness, Teja felt an unbelievable peace and contentment. Everything felt right in this world, everything was perfect. Everything made sense. She wondered how her life had changed so drastically in such a short period of time. This time last year she was still dealing with the aftermath of her last breakup. She had gone into the Bigg Boss house to get away from all of that, to escape the urges of taking some jerk back just because she had felt alone on some nights. Bigg Boss was supposed to be her prison, her forced rehabilitation center. She never thought she would find this man there who would change everything for her, forever.

Karan slowly moved in his sleep. "Why are you up baby?" He asked groggily.

"How did you know I was up?" Teja asked, smiling in the dark. She knew she hadn't moved an inch since waking up. So she was genuinely curious.

"Hmm..." Karan turned to lay on his back. He gently pulled her on top of him and wrapped his arms around her bare back and adjusted the blanket over them. "I just know," he whispered.

"Kaise pata?" Teja asked again. She loved asking him questions as if she was a little curious child. She was never like this before. She never really wanted to know other people's thoughts but with Karan, she wanted to know every thought that ran through his mind. She loved that brain of his.