comicon (chapter 2)

It's been nine years since Percy met his best friends, Raynare, and Kalawarner. The young, powerful demigod trained extensively for those years, pushing his body to the absolute limit that he could. Developing his powers, as well as his strength, speed, endurance, stamina, and willpower, through trials of meditation, and other harsh physical tests. His abilities with his hydrokinesis is immensely powerful. He had even managed to unlock some of his other potential abilities, such as geokinesis, pyrokinesis (1), atmokinesis (1), cryokinesis, electrokinesis. The child of the sea even met his father, and while at first their meeting wasn't to great, they eventually got over it, and built a good relationship.

Over the years the young demigod, grew closer to both Raynare, and kalawarner, going as far as to even calling them his sisters, at first, rather than just best friends. Something that both women reciprocated, acknowledging him as their younger brother. However, lately he had begun seeing them in a different light, often feeling hot when around them, his eyes trailing to stare at them, sizing them up.

They to, had gotten much stronger over the years, stronger than most of the minor gods and goddesses of all religions. However, they were on par with the stronger minor deities, while being weaker than major deities. The two of them even once fought and managed to defeat Artemis, the Greek goddess of the hunt, moon, archery, and childbirth. (2)

"Percy, are you ready to go? Remember, today is your only day off of training, since you don't know how or when to rest." Sally asked him.

'Oh that's right, the comic convention. Hm, this should be fun.' Percy internally mused.

"alright, give me a minute, I gotta find my shirt." the young, aspiring warrior dug around through his dresser, looking for a decent shirt to wear. Finally, after what seems like forever, he found one, and pulled it on. He glanced around his room, grabbing Anaklusmos off of his nightstand, along with a shield gifted to him by Amphitrite, in the form of a watch, he headed downstairs.

"it's about time, what were you doing up there? Playing with your 'riptide'?" Raynare's teasing voice cut through the air. Percy blushed slightly, at hearing her seductive, teasing tone. He blushed a bit deeper though, once he caught sight of what she was wearing. She had on a tight, clinging dark purple shirt, that strained against her chest, with some dark, skin tight black skinny jeans, that hugged her amazing legs, rather nicely, as well as squeezed her tight ass. She wore black tennis shoes. Her long black hair was shiny, and glossy, and it just cascaded down her back. Her violet eyes sparkled with lust, love, joy, and mischief. She was, in his honest opinion, one of the most gorgeous women he had ever seen.

'gods, she's beautiful, with that breathtaking face, her nice body, those soft, plump looking lips.' Percy thought with the blush on his face not receding.

Raynare, noticing both the blush on her younger brother's face, along with the look in his eyes, felt her own face start to heat up. 'perverted little brother. Though I must say, he is starting to become more handsome.' her own thoughts became lustful, and sinful.

Turning his head towards the other two occupants in the room, to hopefully get his mind away from such thoughts, Percy gave a look over both his mother, and his other 'sister'. Sally was wearing a sea green t-shirt, a pair of blue jeans, that hugged her own legs, and her ass as well. Her long brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She wore no makeup, and she wore simple tennis shoes, not that she was bad or plain looking, she still looked great, especially in Percy's eyes. Sally's blue eyes looked at her son, as he was growing up, filled with love, and happiness, as well as some sadness. Her son was growing up, turning into a fine young man, and while she couldn't be happier or prouder of him, she was also saddened, and would miss having a young son she would often play with and chase around the house.