Visions and Girlfriend?

Raynare, finally managed to find her voice, after a long, tense moment, she answered Percy, by grabbing his head, and smashing her lips to his. Lip locked, for what seemed like hours, but only being minutes, she pulled back, with both of them panting.

"Does that tell you my answer?" Raynare teased, Percy had a dazed look on his face, managing to shake himself, he gave her a small smirk, with a bit of a blush on his face, "I don't know. I might need at least another. The first one was just so sudden, really didn't give me time to process it."

Raynare gave a small, but genuine, warm laugh, as she entertained her boyfriend, now? 'Holy shit, he's actually my boyfriend now.' She thought to herself. It slightly unnerved her, but she couldn't deny, that somehow, it felt right.

"Come on, I'm sure Sally is wandering why we've both been in here so long. We don't really want to give her any more ammunition, do we? We're already going to get it from her and Kalawarner as it is." Grabbing his hand, Raynare led Percy out of her room, and back into the living room, ready to endure relentless teasing from Kalawarner, and perhaps some from Sally, maybe Poseidon as well, let's not forget the potential death threats, because those are always fun. Upon being seen, and their linked hands, Sally let out a small gasp, before squealing. (A/N at the bottom)

"Oh, are you two together now?" Sally asked loudly.

Kalawarner, seeing Percy's somewhat bashful look, and Raynare's happy gleam in her eyes, smiled to herself, though she still let out a teasing remark, "Well, well, Raynare, that was fast. Don't you think you're a bit to old for him? I mean he's barely a teenager, definitely not legal yet, and you're about a few thousand years old. You cradle robber, shame on you!"

Hearing that, Raynare started to sputter, "I'm not that old! Besides, who are you to talk?! You're older than me!"

Sally was ecstatic, and lost, somewhat, in her own world. "Oh you two are so cute! Now I expect you both to treat each other well. Oh I'm going to cry, my baby already dating a woman, a woman who is like a daughter to me already. Should just marry the two of you here and now, you've known each other long enough. It seems like it was just yesterday when I was chasing Percy around on the beach, when he refused to put his diaper back on."

"Well that sounds like a good story. I would love to hear the full thing." Raynare asked, a look of innocence on her beautiful face, her violet eyes wide and vulnerable looking, Percy just looked at her, a look of hopelessness on his own face. 'Fuck, how am I ever supposed to say no to that face? I hope she never turns those eyes on me. Oh hell, who am I kidding? Of course she will.' he thought to himself, somewhat resignedly.

"Oh certainly Raynare. Anything for my future daughter in law!" Sally said cheerfully. A wide grin on her face.

"MOM!" Percy yelled out loud, extremely red faced, embarrassed and a bit angry at his mom. Raynare was laughing, the image sounded hilarious, and Percy being flustered was amusing to her.

"I do hope you have some more stories about his younger years, before we met him? They sound like they should be interesting." Kalawarner said, amusement clear in her voice. Percy sent her a withering look, one she returned with a cocked eyebrow, causing Percy to glare in defeat, at the ground.

"Perhaps the one about Percy sitting outside in the rain, naked, inside a tote, wearing a bucket on his head, declaring himself 'The Submariner' who was going to the bottom of the sea, to find his father's wrecked and sunken ship, in order to save him and bring him back?" Sally asked mirthfully.

'Well, I guess this is what I get for living in a house of females. I always lose.' Percy thought to himself ruefully. 'Though, I wouldn't change a thing about it.' he began to smile. Sure he may have lost arguments a lot, and been on the receiving end of female ire more often than not, but he loved the women in his life, he cherished every moment with them.