missing

As Perseus walked out of the room, he pulled out a phone his mother had gotten for him. Dialing her number, he put it to his ear, anxiously waiting for her to pick up. After failing to get an answer from her, he tried a few more times, and having gotten nothing, he hung up. Glancing up, he noticed the building had been deserted, there were broken windows, and smashed tables and chairs, scratch marks on the floor, burnt patches along the marble, and the lights were off. Feeling as if something were wrong, the young, powerful demigod searched around with his eyes, 'what happened here? How did everything get to this state?! Where is everyone for that matter?! What in the name of Aphrodite's cheating, unfaithfulness cunt went on?' he wondered.

Walking out of the now ruined building, he had to throw himself into a roll, to avoid the falling, broken roof of the destroyed and vandalized building. Getting back up on his feet, he walked off, towards his mom's house. He hadn't noticed how hungry he was, until he stopped by a Wendy's and smelt the burgers being fried, his stomach grumbled loudly. He sighed, before walking in, and ordering himself a double cheeseburger, and a large coke, 'well, it's not blue, but it will do.'

He caught the time on the clock on the wall, across from his booth, he chocked on his drink, before managing to spit it out, the clock read 11:50, his mother was going to KILL him. Hastily jumping to his feet, he threw what little bit of food he had left into the trash, and ran out the doors.

Running as if his life depended on it, which it kind of did, he took off down the road. A sign on a post caught his attention, it was a missing person's photo. It was New York, someone always went missing, so that wasn't the shocking part. It was who went missing, that shocked him. Because staring out him, from that photo, was a picture, of himself. He was stunned. What was going on? Gazing around, he noticed several fliers on posts, all with a picture of him, along with some contact information, in case someone happened to come across him, or any information detailing anything about him. Ice began to settle in his veins, his body becoming cold and numb. The world was spinning. He started shaking. He staggered, managing to make it to a fire house he could spend a minute resting at. Placing his back to the building, he slid down. His breaths were coming out fast and somewhat harsh.

'MISSING? HOW THE HELL AM I MISSING?! WE WERE ALL AT COMICON! THEY WERE LITERALLY THERE WITH ME! IF I'M MISSING, THEN HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN "MISSING" FOR?! WHAT ABOUT MOM?! RAYNARE?! KALAWARNER?! ARE THEY OKAY?!' he was starting to panic.

'okay let's think this through, panicking isn't going to solve anything, just calm down, breathe, and focus. I can get through this. I need to get home though. Luckily I know where I am. One, two, three.' he closed his eyes and began to count to one hundred.

After he was sufficiently calmed down enough to move on, he got up and started to run back home, 'well if go fast enough, I should be able to make it home by about two. Sorry, mom.' he thought while running.

Sally's point of view

It had been two weeks since that disastrous trip to comicon. The day my son went missing. I still remember the devastated look on raynare's face when she came back that same day, how Percy disappeared.

flashback

Kalawarner and I were talking to a couple of young men, boys really, who had been TRYING, to hit on us, key word being trying. Honestly the amount of horny teenagers that would stand around us all day, they really need to get a life. I rolled my eyes, already fed up with this latest attempt of getting in my pants, Kalawarner was evidently done with it all as well, for she just turned her back towards the boy speaking to her.

My eyes widened, the ground began to tremble. Kalawarner snapped her eyes towards me, no rather, past me, I turned my own eyes in that direction. Raynare was running towards us, in her eyes, was a look I never thought I would see in them. A look of vulnerability, and fear.