Chapter 1

Donald Trump woke up from his peaceful slumber. He pulled back the covers of his My Little Pony microfiber bedsheets and got up to start his morning routine. First he did his skincare routine. Then he did his water aerobics class. And lastly, he said his daily affirmations to his vanity mirror.

"I AM good enough."
"I WILL make America great again."
" The mitochondria is NOT the powerhouse of the cell."

After he was done his morning routine, he played Fortnite. "TAKE THAT YOU SUSSY BAKA!" he yelled and started flossing in triumph.

"What are you doing?" Melania burst through the door.

"Your mom! OHHHHHH GET WRECKED!" he said doing the Orange Justice dance.

"Donald you know you're not supposed to be playing Fortnite. You have the debate today remember?" Melania said.

"Ughhhh nooooooo I don't want to go to the debate todayyyyy." Trump complained.

"You have to. If you dont, I won't get you that new Kidz Bop CD."

"Nooooo."

"Then you better start getting ready."

"Ugh fine." Trump grumbled.

Trump got ready. He put on his lucky Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle underpants and headed out the door.

When he arrived at the debate place, he parked his hot pink convertible in the parking lot. As he was walking up the stairs to the venue, he tripped and fell. He stumbled trying to grab onto something, anything, but he had no luck and tumbled down the stairs.

Suddenly a pair of strong manly hands grabbed onto him and caught him. Trump was relieved and turned to look at his rescuer. It was...

"Joe Byron?"

🎶DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNNNN🎶

TO BE CONTINUED...