Chapter 4

Trump walked into the room where the debate would take place. Biden was already standing at his podium. He didn't look at Trump as he walked in.

A voice came over the loudspeaker.

"Introducing the moderator for this debate round. Please welcome Mr. Peabody!"

A small white dog with glasses and a bow-tie walked out on his hind legs, carrying a briefcase.

"Mr. Peabody graduated from Harvard University as 'Vale-dog-torian'. He established Peabody Industries and invented the fist-bump, planking, tear-away pants, and Zumba." 

'Wow this guy is legit.' Trump thought. 'He even went to college.'

"Please rise for out national anthem." The loudspeaker said.

Trump and Biden stood up and put their hand over their heart. Trump cleared his throat and started singing.

"Open up the safe bitches got a lot to say-" Trump looked around. "Whoops wrong national anthem."

After everyone was done finished singing the real national anthem, the debate started. Mr. Peabody started asking the presidential candidates questions.

"Do you support gay marriage?" Asked Mr. Peabody.

"Of course I do!" Trump said, proudly.

"Liar! You're the most homophobic person I've ever met!" Biden cut in.

"Why would I be scared of homos? You've clearly never heard of my one-night-stand with Snoop Dogg."

"Ok, moving on." Said Mr. Peabody. "How do you feel about universal healthcare, Mr. Biden?"

"I personally believe in order to achieve a global-"

"If I may interrupt," Trump said. He was busy coloring in his Peppa Pig coloring book with his 64 pack of Crayola crayons. "I think we should discuss topics that actually matter. For example, who is the better man for Kim Kardashian? I think she made the right choice leaving Kanye, Pete Davidson is so hot-"

"Ok thank you for you input Mr. President. But I must continue," Interrupted Mr. Peabody. "Do you support euthanasia?"

"I have nothing against little Asian kids...unless they have the Chinese virus...then no, I don't support Youth in Asia." Trump said.

Their debating was relentless. They argued back and forth again and again on a multitude of political stances; gun control, minimum wage, healthcare, wheels or doors, crinkle fries or curly fries. But there was no end. Everyone was tired and frustrated. Mr. Peabody was wiping sweat off of his forehead.

"You have stupid hair!" Biden yelled at Trump.

"You don't have any hair!" Trump yelled back.

"Your fingers are stubby!"

"Your mom is stubby!"

"Your face is ugly!"

"Your face is pretty!"

Donald Trump covered his mouth. The crowd gasped. Mr. Peabody dropped his notecards. Biden stared at Donald with his jaw dropped.

Donald looked around. He backed away slowly. Tears welled up in his eyes.

"I...I... I have to go." He finally said, covering his face and running out of the room.

TO BE CONTINUED.......