Chapter 3

Donald finally walked into the debate place. He was still thinking about that sexy Biden and his hottie dance moves. He felt weak in his knees just thinking about it. Or maybe that was just because he had arthritis.

"Hey queen."  Trump approached a man sitting at the front desk.

"Here is your name tag, Mr. President."

"No need for formality." Donald told the man, patting him on the back, "Please, call me Princess Sparkle Butt."

Donald took his name tag but saw that the name on it was altered with a red marker.

"GASP!!! What happened to my name tag?!" The tag that used to read 'Donald Trump' now had the 'T' crossed out so it read 'RUMP' instead!

A high-pitched giggle came from down the hallway. Donald looked down the hall only to see Joe Biden with a Crayola Red Cherry-Scented Marker in his hand.

"YOU!" Donald yelled, pointing at him dramatically.

"Tehehehehe." Biden giggled, covering his mouth mischievously.

"I'm gonna get you for that you sussy baka!" Trump yelled furiously at him.

"Excuse me, Mr. President?" The man at the front desk interrupted.

"Oh my god I told you already it's PRINCESS SPARKLE BUTT!!!" Trump said throwing up his hands.

"Ok, I'm sorry Mr...uh...Princess Sparkle Butt. Um...the debate is about to start. You should probably get going."

"Thanks bestie." Trump said giving the man a little bro-handshake.

Trump started to walk away but turned around to see if he could spot Biden. But he was gone.

TO BE CONTINUED...