Chapter 2

"It's BIDEN and you know it." Joe Biden dropped Donald Trump on the ground but luckily his poofy hair broke his fall.

"You're just mad because I have groovy dance moves and you don't." Trump said, doing the Stanky Leg.

"Prove it." Biden said, glaring at him. "I challenge you....to a dance battle."

Trump gasped.

"You did not!"

"Oh yes I did!"

"You know what, fine! I will do your stupid dance battle! And you know what? I'll win too!" Trump said stomping his foot.

"Ok then." Biden said pulling out his 4th Generation IPod Touch and turning on 'Hips Don't Lie' by Shakira.

As the music started, Trump began to show off his awesome dance moves. First he did the Running Man, the Macarena, and then the Hand-Jive.

But Biden was prepared. He pulled out his best Gangnam Style and Single Ladies dance and topped it off with some good old-fashioned twerking.

Back and forth they went through every single dance move in the universe. The Harlem Shake, the Hokey Pokey, the Paso Doble, the Chicken Dance, the Cotton-Eye-Joe, and even Traditional Irish step-dancing.

But then Trump did the unthinkable. He got down on his tummy...and did THE WORM.

It was beautiful. It was the wormest worm Biden had even seen. Trumps body seemed to move majestically to the chorus of Shakiras song.

'There is only one dance that can top that. But it's risky, I don't know if I can handle it.' Biden thought to himself. 'But I must. If not for me, then for America.'

Biden tied a headband around his head and smeared black paint under his eyes. He stretched his arms behind his head. Then he got in position. He was ready.

While Trump was still worming, Biden started to dance...the renegade.

A bright light shone down. Trumpets began to play. The world seemed to move in slow-motion.

Trump rolled on the ground and covered his eyes.

"AHHHH!!!!" Trump yelled. "THE POWER OF THE RENEGADE IS TOO MIGHTY FOR MY VIRGIN EYES!!!!"

Biden was renegading his little heart away. It was magical. The spirit of Charli D'amelio seemed to control his graceful and elegant dance moves.

"MAKE IT STOP PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!" Trump cried.

The lights died down, the trumpets stopped playing. Biden was done the renegade and he had won the dance battle.

Biden walked over to Trump still laying on the group. He grabbed Trump and pulled him up to his feet. Biden smirked at him.

"Looks like I...am victorious." Biden stood in a power-pose as the theme song to Victorious began to play. Once the conveniently timed music was done playing, a woman rushed out to them at the bottom of the stairs.

"Sir, sir, you must hurry the debate is about to start." She gestured them to follow her.

Biden winked at Trump and turned and walked up the stairs.

Trump stood staring with drool coming out of his open mouth. Then he bit his lip like an E-boy.

'That was so smexy.'  Trump thought.

TO BE CONTINUED...