Strawberry and Cigarettes Ver.1 (Heejakehoon)

(slight smut)

_______________________________

A boy standing at the rooftop, smoking .Lee Heeseung.

"Waahh the sun set already?, time to go down" said the male.

As he came down he threw his cigarettes, reaching into his pocket for a strawberry.

"Jakeyy, Sunghooniee I'm backk" said the older as he entered their shared house.

"Took you long enough" as the male turned back he saw Jake, with a towel around his waist coming out of the bathroom.

"Woahh I didn't know our Jakey had a masculine body", the younger blushed at his words, covering his upper body.

"Oh your back already?" asked the voice from the stairs.

"Mhm, did our sunghoon miss me?" asked Hee pulling the younger into a kiss. A passionate one. They pulled back away but as they were about to connect their lips again they heard the male behind them saying 

"YOU GUYS ALWAYS LEAVE ME OUTTTT"

"Awhh is Jakey mad? come here" Hee said as he pulled him into a kiss too.

"Did you smoke? and ate a strawberry after that?" asked Jake.

"Bingo" Hee smiled.

"Strawberry and cigarettes?? that's nice." said the younger, smiling.

"Hyungggg, I want to eat ramyeonn. Please make it for me, pleaseee" said Jake as he pouted and made puppy eyes. Who is Heeseung to refuse to such a cute boy? 

Time skip cuz I'm an lazy ass

After they finished dinner Sunghoon and Heeseung both went upstairs to shower, together as Jake was watching TV in their living room. But he couldn't find the remote so he went upstairs to ask the boys.

"Have you guys seen th- " Jake got cut off as he opened their shared room, both sunghoon and heeseung naked almost getting dressed up. 

"I-I'm sorry" Jake stuttered as he closed the door. Before the door completely shut Sunghoon said -

"Wait pup, since you already saw everything come in here again" as he smirked.

Jake shyly came in again, putting his face down, blushing as he got grabbed aggressively towards Sunghoon and slammed the door.

He got kissed roughly and aggressively and got pushed to the bed. But their lips still connected.

Sunghoon swiped his tongue on the older's lower lip signaling him to open his mouth. And he did.

They started strangling their tongues but as they did the eldest whined 

"It my turn sunghoon-ahh"

The younger couldn't have enough but move away from Jake as Heeseung approached Jake and started kissing too. At least he wasn't rough like sunghoon, or did he seem like. 

The kiss started to become rough just like the one earlier Jake had with Sunghoon. And God damn he was rougher than Sunghoon.

As the elder pulled back from the kiss he gave Jake butterfly kisses around his jaw, face and neck. Not until he decided to make a hickey on Jake's neck as the younger moaned to Heeseung's action.

The older was pleased by the younger's action, smirking.

Time skip again cuz my hands hurt

They were all lying on the bed, cuddling.

"Well that was unexpected, but thanks to the remote" Sunghoon said smirking.

"Stawpp" Jake said with an Aussie accent .(I had to)

They all fell asleep sooner.

____________________________________

OKAY IDK WHAT I WROTE ITS CRINGE BUT OKAYY 😭✋