Freaky way home⚠⚠ (Jakehoon)

Sorry for the title nothing was coming out of my head TwT. 

Anyways requested by - SavXyliene

Hope you guys enjoy<3

Jake and Sunghoon both switches?

1.1k words

___________________________________________

Jake P.O.V

Video Call from My Penguin<3

accept  decline

"Jake-ah, can you come pick me up?" Sunghoon pouted to Jake.

"Babyy, I'm at company, I still have more works" he responded.

"But pleaseeee" 

"Aigoo, he did those puppy eyes I could not resist, like at all. "

"Alright, alright, I'm coming be prepared, byee love you"

"love you too"

So at last Jake gave up and went to pick him up.

As he went inside the company I saw many "girls" around him giving him flowers and chocolates. Of course, he is "the popular sweetheart" in his company. Many girls would chase around him giving gifts, which Jake did not like, at all.

Jake scoffed to the view and went near Sunghoon. Before the younger could say anything, Jake grabbed Park's hand, pulling him to the car.

"Pretty fun huh? Being Smiley all around the girls." Jake said rolling his eyes.

"Jake-ah, don't be mad I didn't even accept any of them" said Park.

On their way home, Sunghoon tried persuading Jake that he didn't talk to any of the girls nor accepted any of their gifts.

But still Jake was mad.

There was only one thing. one thing that could make Jake talk to him, and he knew what it was.

"Jake-ah please" he whimpered as his hands traveled to Jake's thigh, slowing going up, touching the milk of the elder's thighs. Jake let out a small gasp, as Park squeezed his thighs.

"Yah Park Sunghoon ,you're lucky we're still in our car. Wait 'til we get home" 

The elder smirked as he speed up driving. Well of course, the younger knew Jake was gonna properly talk to him, but still sure that his back would hurt of course.

They quickly arrived at their house of course. Jake didn't even have time to talk, he just pulled Sunghoon's hand aggressively to their bedroom, and as result Sunghoon being nervous, that he thought he made a mistake, but he was sure he could flip the tables.( you'll see later ;D )

As they arrived at their bedroom Jake quickly locked the door and started pulling off his blazer and necktie. ( of course you were those to company so ehe ) 

Before Jake could even finish undressing Sunghoon pulled the elder onto his lap, earning a yelp from Shim.

Sunghoon repositioned so Jake can face him, sitting on his lap. 

"Didn't know you could be as aggressive as a top hun, but now its my turn" Park whispered into his ears, later sucking his ear lobe.

Sunghoon's hand quickly landed on Jake's waist, another deep in the elder's blonde hair.