Club slut ⚠⚠ (Jakehoon)

"Woah he dances so good"

"Damn he's hot asf"

"I'd want him for myself"

Sunghoon heard voices as he entered the club, strip club to be in detail.

He wanted to spend free time here as he was always busy with work.

He wanted to know what all the talk was about. He pushed through the crowds to be near the stage, seeing a hot guy stripping. 

"Perfect for me" He thought as he walked to the woman behind the stage.

He handed the woman a bag of cash as he said

"Would be alright if I have that boy in lounge 3?" pointing to the mentioned boy.

"Of course Of course!" said the woman in an excited voice.

Sunghoon waited for the boy earlier in the lounge as he was drinking.

As the door opened he saw the boy,

"fuck- he's hotter when I'm nearer

"Oh well Hi, you probably would know why you're here" he said as he got up from the seat.

The boy nodded as he closed the door

"Call me Jaeyun or anything you like" said the boy.

"Jaeyun-ah would be fine enough for me, and I'm Sunghoon, you can call me by the same thing"

"Sit here" Sunghoon said as he patted the place on the couch, beside him.

"Shall we start?.. Jaeyun-ah?" the younger whispered into the elder's ear which send chills down his spines.

(quick reminder that "the younger" refers to sunghoon and "the elder" or "older" refers to jaeyun/jake)

Sunghoon buried his hand in jaeyun's hair, and another on his waist, connecting their lips together. A soft one tho, or it seemed like it was.

It's been minutes but Sunghoon didn't seem like he wanted to let go of the elder's lips, how could he? such sweet and tender lips, could be good enough for down there .

Jaeyun? He's trying to catch his breath but Sunghoon wouldn't let him so he was breathless, but enjoying at the same time.

Soon they backed away from their kiss, with a saliva string still connecting them.

"Great kisser, huh?" Sunghoon smirked as he touched the elder's lips, blood coming out because he bit it earlier. He lowered Jaeyun's head as he said

"How about you use it for down here?"  

Sunghoon was impatient so he quickly pulled his pants down, making his cock spring out of his boxers.

The elder kneeling down on the floor, drooling to how big his cock was, and imagining the pain, and of course also the pleasure.

The younger wasn't very patient so he used his hand to guide the boy kneeling.

He could feel the elder gagging and choking because he was handling what couldn't fit in his mouth.

"Shit, your so good at this"

After minutes or more he helped Jaeyun up on his feet and let him bend over, taking out a lube bottle, as well as a condom packet.

The older was just breathing restlessly. But then he felt Sunghoon's cock already getting into his entrance, without prepping.

"Shit"

The younger let Jaeyun adjust to his size since it was big, very big.

"Tell me when I can start move, Jaeyun-ah" 

Of course it stung, but soon Jaeyun was used to it.

"I-I think you can start moving n-now"

"What did you say?" Sunghoon said in a teasing voice.

"I-It's okay to mo-" he got cut off by the younger's action as he didn't let him finish his sentence and rammed into his hole, as the room was filled with Jaeyun's moans and Park's groans.

Jaeyun moaned loudly as Park was thrusting fast, fast enough to make the older moan louder than he has before.

The room was now filled with loud moans,groans and also lewd sounds.

Minutes pass by, the both males still not stopping, switching positions every 5 minutes, making Jaeyun reach his climax.

"S-Sunghoon-ah I-I think I'm gonna come"

"Me too, just a little bit more"

Jaeyun came first, white liquids splashing everywhere, he knew his boss was going to kill him for that but who cares, it felt good.

Sunghoon came not so longer after him. Making him groan in both pain and pleasure.

_____________

As Jaeyun opened his eyes he saw Sunghoon, already dressing up, 

"How long have I been out for?"

"Oh I see your awake already I left some tip because you were a good boy, See you next time"

_____________________________________

706 words damn-

okayy anyways I'm going to be writing a new oneshot book

But not a bxb book this time, its going to be y/n x jungwon (no smut included, not even a slight one)

Please view for it and vote for it too!

Love you guys<3