Omega ?⚠⚠ (foursome🥵)

HeeJayhoon x Jake (sorry jake hun😔)

And sorry about the story title no idea was coming out of my head 💢

I'm back again after almost 8 months !!

School was up in my ass so I couldn't bother opening wattpad, I'm so so sorry for those you requested me their ideas, I'll write them as soon as possible!

Now onto the story<33

___________________________________

Jake was at his shared dorm with his friends. But he was alone with Heeseung, Jay and Sunghoon. You may ask why?

 Because their manager told them that they could have a rest from their schedules and so the three Sunoo, Jungwon and Ni-ki went back to their homes.

But Jake didn't really feel like going outside so he decided to just stay at the dorm, and guess what? 

The three also insisted staying with Jake.

You could say their manager was quite confused, because Sunghoon was always whining to the manager that he wanted to go home to meet his parents and sister.

Also, Heeseung and Jay already planned a trip to Jeju, but cancelled when they heard that Jake wasn't going anywhere.

Quite mysterious huh?

Anyhow, Jake was in his hoodie, as always he would wear oversized hoodies, hiding his slim and small figure. He was actually an omega but doesn't want anyone to know.

 Especially when they were all alphas, who he was dating.

Who you may ask? Heeseung, Jay and Sunghoon. I know right? They were in a poly relationship after all.

But he was afraid they were going to do horrible things to him. So he's hidden the fact that he was an omega to everyone, for the whole time.

The reason why Jake didn't go outside of his room was that he was mad at the three. They were flirting with the fans today at their fan call. 

"Noona why don't you date yet?"

*because my family is strict, you?*

"Because your family is strict"

Jake scoffed thinking about what they did today.

So now he's in a shared bed, alone since he didn't want them to notice him.

Just as he was about to go out, someone came into the room, which made him startled. 

It was Jay.

"O-Oh hey w-what are you doing here" he tried speaking not to stutter but failed.

"You didn't come out of the room for almost the whole day, so I came to check up on you." Jay replied, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Since I know that you are okay now so I'll go okay? Take care, I'll be in the living room with Heeseung and Sunghoon."

As Jay left the room he got mad at Jay more because he wouldn't even spend time with him or talk with him, especially after what they'd done today.

At last, he just decided to sleep in his bed, but still mad at Heeseung, Jay, and Sunghoon.

It was still 8 pm after all so he couldn't sleep. And he hasn't had his dinner so he was starving but didn't want to go out.

He was very hungry so at last, he came out to make something to eat, just to see that Jay and Heeseung were smiling at their phone and Sunghoon was looking at pretty girls on the TV.